Load up ...

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
So they are saying the two #1 seeds who are favored to win their games Sunday, are going to make the SuperBowl. That’s rivetting stuff right there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Logo came out before the season. It has predicted recent Super Shows. Because the predictive scripting has been exposed, may not happen.

howid

EOG Dedicated
in lieu of handicapping, go with the NFLe script would seem to be the angle, though the Swifties may have caused an audible to be called.

some believe the referee assignments favor a Chiefs-Niners tilt; bol to all ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like everything else. Once the public catches on, angle is no good. They definitely Super Show scripted before. They'll move to something else now.

Sounds like the same guys that brought us the groundbreaking news that democrats are running a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor in DC

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are looking at something worse and worse than dystopia. Aside from the immorality of humans merging with computers, this will be used for mass violence individually and militarily. Guns will become as extinct as the typewriter and rotary phone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are plenty of people stupid enough to do this. Electronic money is bad enough. This is game over. What resistance. They can hack and reprogram your brain. You will become AI.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why journalism is literally dying. I'm not the only one who recoils and repels whenever Taylor Swift is shown or mentioned - on both sides. Keep attacking your audience base, Cowherd. I'm sure it will work out fine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This isn't the only reason. I stopped watching anything pee game a long time ago but this takes it to a new level. I posted both sides because I don't want hear about any swifty conspiracy theories. Get out of my fucking face and lets play the game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That GD Josh Allen should have taken KC out. Fuck you, Joshy. And the Lions should have won. Should have been Lions vs Bills. That would have been a beautiful, epic Super Show. KC vs SF is Coach Gundy garbage. Retread of a few years ago.

kane

EOG master
I have no problem with anyone who doesn't want to see Taylor Swift during the games, it's the ones who think the league is rigging the games to ensure the Chiefs win who are the kooks, they went on the road and beat the other two best teams in the AFC, they've earned their spot in the SB, and the refs had nothing to do with it, the refs didn't cause Allen to miss a wide open receiver in the end zone before the missed FG attempt, and the refs didn't have anything to do with the Bills kicker missing a very makeable FG at the end, they also had nothing to do with Lamar turning the ball over 3 times, and they had nothing to do with the terrible Ravens game plan, they ran the ball half as many times as they've averaged during the season, you guys can hate Swift all you want, hell, if you offered me a million dollars to name one of her songs, your money is safe, but the alt right conspiracy kooks who think the whole thing is rigged for the Chiefs are beyond help

kane

EOG master
. I stopped watching anything pee game a long time ago
I honestly can't recall the last time I watched any of the pregame shows, I might have to go back to the Musberger/Greek days when I was a young pup, on a typical football Sunday, my TV gets turned on at 1:00 just in time for kickoff

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no problem with anyone who doesn't want to see Taylor Swift during the games, it's the ones who think the league is rigging the games to ensure the Chiefs win who are the kooks, they went on the road and beat the other two best teams in the AFC, they've earned their spot in the SB, and the refs had nothing to do with it, the refs didn't cause Allen to miss a wide open receiver in the end zone before the missed FG attempt, and the refs didn't have anything to do with the Bills kicker missing a very makeable FG at the end, they also had nothing to do with Lamar turning the ball over 3 times, and they had nothing to do with the terrible Ravens game plan, they ran the ball half as many times as they've averaged during the season, you guys can hate Swift all you want, hell, if you offered me a million dollars to name one of her songs, your money is safe, but the alt right conspiracy kooks who think the whole thing is rigged for the Chiefs are beyond help

Mostly same.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Holy shit, WATCH this brilliant SMACKDOWN Colin Cowherd puts on "angry, sad, lonely" MAGA clowns crying over Taylor Swift's popularity.

but the alt right conspiracy kooks who think the whole thing is rigged for the Chiefs are beyond help

word ''MAGA'' not mentioned once in the Cowherd rant, and actually I see it his way, there are better things to look at during a telecast than the static on field pre snap activities. who cares if it is a cheesehead, a whacko or Taylor Swift, the audience is part of the game experience.

alt left kooks outnumber by a ton ...

kane

EOG master
Here's the official logo for next year's SB, time to load up on the Chiefs and Seahawks

1707835910190.png

1707836014425.png

1707836084646.png

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
How about Ice Spice, no clue who that even is, up in the box with Swift, making the satonic hand gestures when the camera was on her.