Krackman.............

Let me know when your around Newark

Son I will teach you that following Walters or whoever else you follow is not the answer in sportsbetting anymore.

Books to high tech now, you need info like I get

I get raw data and break it down and then come up with the play

Krack let me know so you can buy me lunch

Thanks

jj,

No offense but I believe Krackman has FORGOTTEN more about sports betting than you'll ever LEARN... :toiletgra

THE SHRINK

Kenny I am ranked about 50th in the Bowmans contest out of 3,000 players.

I think that speaks volumes.

I will go up against anyone in the world in the NFL as I get real information

We have a total of 4 only. I make the final calls.

Why are we different?? Well I will tell you why Scarlett.

We do not use stats and computers at all. I have access to game films and we watch them and I have over 40 guys working with me kind of like affiliates across the nation and all they have to do is hang around stadiums and ask questions. An example would be .........we have a guy in Kansas real close to KU footbll program and he tells us who really is hurt, locker chatter and locker confidence. I also might get a report from a Pro Camp that such and such is on crutches on Friday Night and if a key player we pound the other way.

These are real injury reports and not wire injury reports. at times we get copies of certain parts of a playbooks from garbage cans inside facilties and use this to our advantage.

All this info is called RAW DATA and you have to interpret it in a way to make it useful and make you a winner.

Doberman I wish Kracker would think for himself when it comes to sportsbetting. All he does it wait for calls from Wanabe Syndicates and thinks he is on the right side. These guys have no clue and just taking stabs. Kracker is smarter than that and he should apply his poker skills to sportsbetting.

The guy also is glued to an inaccurate DB screen. I really believe I can teach him the game of sportsbetting with all my experience.

any man that wears a full length faux-fur complimented with a "MR. T" gold chain starter kit.............while driving around in an old plymouth .....has got to be given much respect in my book.........

JJ knows gambling:+signs9-1

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
jjgold said:
I get raw data and break it down and then come up with the play

We do not use stats and computers at all. I have access to game films and we watch them and I have over 40 guys working with me kind of like affiliates across the nation and all they have to do is hang around stadiums and ask questions. An example would be .........we have a guy in Kansas real close to KU footbll program and he tells us who really is hurt, locker chatter and locker confidence. I also might get a report from a Pro Camp that such and such is on crutches on Friday Night and if a key player we pound the other way.

These are real injury reports and not wire injury reports. at times we get copies of certain parts of a playbooks from garbage cans inside facilties and use this to our advantage.

All this info is called RAW DATA and you have to interpret it in a way to make it useful and make you a winner.

All he does it wait for calls from Wanabe Syndicates and thinks he is on the right side. These guys have no clue and just taking stabs

I make the final calls.

Thanks

THIS MAY BE FUNNIER THEN THE BEANTOWN/YURI LAWNMOWER STUFF. GOD JOB GOLD!

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
One Thing You Are Right About Is The Innacuracy Of The Don Best Screen And ThaT Is Exactly Why G @ J Is So Valuable.

Next Time I Am Up North Visiting The Nosebreakers We Will Do Lunch. You Do Know The Nosebreakers From Newark Right?. Actually, They May Live In Lodi Now. But, For you I Will Make An Exception.

Thanks Krack

Very interesting how you prefer G-J over DB and I am surprised more sharps like yourself are not following you to G-J