Just to be clear

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Another moronic "educator" who bit the dust.

Good riddance.

55-year-old school Superintendent Michael Smith #diedsuddenly at his home. Michael posted his vaccine status on Facebook, and encouraged others to do the same. “2nd shot. I'm smiling. Thank you to everyone who is working so hard on these vaccinations.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2 more Suddenly deaths recorded. Ryby and Rahmbo. Woke up with a chance to tee up a Super Show walkoff. Going to sleep pounding MyPillow and trying to think of some rooster I am forgetting that isn't clipped.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Hey Merlin, here are a couple more to add to #goodriddance

Robin May Gonzalez Jabbed herself to death but before she died suddenly in her sleep she made sure her children were injected with the poison. "Get your kiddos vaccinated!!! Jeremy 100% Joshua has 1 more to go. “Zero side effects”.

Number dos: 36 year old Lindsey Lanoux has #DiedSuddenly from sudden cardiac arrest. She bragged on Facebook about getting her last booster and and dismissed safety concerns: “F*ck the haters” She even changed her cover photo to trust the “science”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is what mobiles have to understand. BLM and it's all about the benjamins Crump don't give a shit about them. They are chocolate pieces on a Monopoly board used to make bank and buy property.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they cared, the tragic story of this little girl would be aired. A happy, healthy 14 years old girl gone Suddenly because of a poisonous chemical being injected into her arm.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
James O'Keefe has become a late blooming star. Wasn't impressed with his earlier work. He has become Steve Yzerman on a Samantha Powers play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't understand media personalities keeping the knee bent. Somebody help me. Why? What is the carrot or what is the stick that overrides the health of yourself and your loved ones? Has to be a carrot or a stick. Seems like somebody would go I'm mad as Hell on air.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do believe the elites either didn't take the shot or took the saline shot but it is a very short list. Media personalities are the cheap whores of the deep state and easily replaceable. They took the real thing like everybody else. That means you, Jake Rapper.