Just to be clear

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

American Airlines will end service to four cities in September citing pilot shortage due to vaccines and vaccine mandates.

As of Sept. 7, the airline will no longer serve Islip or Ithaca in New York; Toledo, Ohio; or Dubuque, Iowa.

All four cities are currently served by AA's regional affiliates and have up to two daily flights to larger hubs.

"We have 100 regional aircraft on the ground that we want to fly but can’t due to lack of regional pilots," American Airlines spokesperson Brian Metham said in a statement.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Is this negative EV, Woody?

International researchers have found that major Covid-19 vaccines pose an increased risk of “serious adverse events” that surpasses the “risk reduction for Covid-19 hospitalization.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Speaking of falling down. You piece of fucking Dizzy shit. Only bum not in the red fantasy and he is not in the red by a lot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Come on, Rory. Get there. I have Xander trophy but don't have Xander debutantè. 44 yards away from an up and down and -8.

MrTop

EOG Master
howard stern threw his hat into the ring in 2024

" make this country fair again "

i am thinking he plans to lower the odds for sports bets to -105

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This post from another thread belongs here.

"I'm not going to let Canada tell me what I do and don't put in my body for a little bit of money,'' said Realmuto, a three-time All-Star. "It's just not worth it.''

Two days of pay amounts to $262,363 for Realmuto, $184,835 for Nola, $76,923 for Gibson and $7,857 for Bohm.

"I'm a healthy, 31-year-old professional athlete,'' Realmuto said. "I just didn't feel the need to get it. I've had COVID a couple times, super mild symptoms, back when it first came out. When it came time to decide whether I needed a vaccine or not, I talked to a couple doctors that I knew and told them my story, and really decided I didn't think I needed it. I wasn't going to take it just because I was told to, basically.''

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unbelievable but Truth Social the US Open is banning the Joker because of his no vaccination status. They ruined the majors season worse and worse than 2020.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Unbelievable but Truth Social the US Open is banning the Joker because of his no vaccination status. They ruined the majors season worse and worse than 2020.
it's not the US open it's the US, foreigners are still required to be vaxxed to enter the country. it could change by late august but I wouldn't count on it.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you haven't noticed fauci is back, after being missing in action for a few months he reappeared the last couple days, spreading his usual doom and gloom, pushing masks and vaccines, etc.

They're prepping for the new school year and then the election, they want the hype ramped up so all the big blue cities. school districts put masks back on. Without masks there is no fear so they MUST have masking back - then they go from there to mailed ballots, etc.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you haven't noticed fauci is back, after being missing in action for a few months he reappeared the last couple days, spreading his usual doom and gloom, pushing masks and vaccines, etc.

They're prepping for the new school year and then the election, they want the hype ramped up so all the big blue cities. school districts put masks back on. Without masks there is no fear so they MUST have masking back - then they go from there to mailed ballots, etc.
Both of these are from today.

1657759622743.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Nancy Pelosi's husband buys millions in computer-chip stocks before big subsidy vote. Paul Pelosi purchased on June 17, 20,000 shares of Nvidia, a top semiconductor company, worth between $1 million and $5 million,

ny post

sports bettors getting their play reduced if they even watch some one beat the closing line every time by a lot

sometimes even if you know or read about the bettor who does it.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I read this tonight among posts from a ZH thread.

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed, Wore your mask and took your tests.

Still got COVID, every strain, Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24, "Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"

Proteins tangle and misfold, Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25, "Thank Moderna I'm alive!"

There's no cure for microclot, Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26, Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.

Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking, Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27, All good vaxxies go to heaven.

Obituary headline noted: "Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset, But they're alive, at least on net.

And, they say, "it's for the better," Without the vax "he would be deader."