January 6 committee hearings

mr merlin

EOG Master
More Farts.
only 10 days till the end of cheney's political career. how much will she lose by? 30-40 pts seems like it might be low.

I love the part where she's running commercials with her dad attacking trump - in wyoming, LOL.

I'll give her a tip - in wyoming you'll gain votes by running commercials attacking Biden, not trump - who had his biggest victory there.

That's some kind of stupid right there.

boston massacre

EOG Master
only 10 days till the end of cheney's political career. how much will she lose by? 30-40 pts seems like it might be low.

I love the part where she's running commercials with her dad attacking trump - in wyoming, LOL.

I'll give her a tip - in wyoming you'll gain votes by running commercials attacking Biden, not trump - who had his biggest victory there.

Wasn't Until Trump Won The Presidency, That I Realized How Many Nit Wits There Are In America.

The Great Trump Getting Ready To Take The Stage In Wisconsin For Another Massive Rally Of Great Americans, Who Put America First.

boston massacre

EOG Master

None Of Cheney's Campaign Contributions Come From Wyoming.

Most Come From The State Of Virginia, Where She Resides.

A Big Salute To The Residents Of Wyoming, For Throwing Cheney Under The Oncoming Freight Train, For Good.

I Like People Who Are Intelligent Enough Not To Get Hoodwinked By A Female Sewer Rat.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

in wyoming you'll gain votes by running commercials attacking Biden, not trump

Hard To Believe She's That Stupid.

But Wyoming Isn't.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Every serious republican politician vying for office needs to make a pilgrimage to mccains grave and publicly urinate on it - that's how you get elected, that's how you unify a nation.

Was An Asshole.

When They Go From Military To Politics, Most Of Them Go From Being An Asset To America, To Being A Liability To America.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Was An Asshole.

When They Go From Military To Politics, Most Of Them Go From Being An Asset To America, To Being A Liability To America.
That Dan Crenshaw is another example, a total fraud who supports everyone and anything that perpetuates the DC police state.

blueline

EOG Master
Still can't believe his lawyer was that careless, but I love it

Alex Jones could face perjury charges and up to 10 years in a Texas jail after his lawyer mistakenly revealed text messages the Infowars host claimed didn't exist, legal experts say​

kane

EOG master
I doubt he'll end up in jail, but I love watching all of his lies catching up to him, and watching him squirm in court

boston massacre

EOG Master

Perfect Example Of Democrats, Giving The O.K., To Other Democrats, To Commit, Not Fight Crime.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, ETC.

Remember.

The Big Guy Gets 10 %.

What's The Market Rate For Bleach Bit ?

Other Democrats Are Interested In Wiping Clean, Their Crimes, Even If Under Subpoena.

You Step In Shit All Day.

The Stink Spreading All Across America.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like post raid polls have shifted significantly to the republicans - vance is now ahead in OH for example, just wait till they indict and arrest Trump in a perp walk, it'll be a clean sweep come Nov.

blueline

EOG Master
read an article where the gop can't keep Cheney from running for president as a republican...she knows she wont win but wants to take down trump in the process.....just call her Kamikaze Liz!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
read an article where the gop can't keep Cheney from running for president as a republican...she knows she wont win but wants to take down trump in the process.....just call her Kamikaze Liz!!

Trump Will Be Taking Down His Pants.

The Pants.

That Is The ONLY Thing That Will Be Taken Down !

boston massacre

EOG Master

read an article

This Poster's A TRUE, TRUE, Flake.

Buys Everything On The Market.