January 6 committee hearings

blueline

EOG Master
I wonder how much of an effect this had on the midterms....obviously wouldn't sway the lunatic cultists.....hearings could have swayed normal people....well done

MrTop

EOG Master

Kari Lake’s Loss Destroys ‘Stop the Steal’​

Arizona candidates who took the Trump line on 2020 won fewer votes than a GOP state Treasurer.​

Bushay

NHL Expert
This young healthy unemployed fake Patriot will be missing from the unemployment line for the next 5 years. If EOG fake Patriot BM disappears from these threads for the next 60 months, we can assume this young drunk ex Post Office employee and BM are one and the same. If he does post here again, we can assume BM traded a BJ for a flip phone. [Note the Q shirt and the unshaven puss! A dead giveaway].

blueline

EOG Master
This young healthy unemployed fake Patriot will be missing from the unemployment line for the next 5 years. If EOG fake Patriot BM disappears from these threads for the next 60 months, we can assume this young drunk ex Post Office employee and BM are one and the same. If he does post here again, we can assume BM traded a BJ for a flip phone. [Note the Q shirt and the unshaven puss! A dead giveaway].
adios scumbag

Bushay

NHL Expert
thank you January 6 committee for helping to save democracy.....clearly had an effect on the midterms
Even the big Orange boy acknowledged this. Was pissed at McCarthy for the way he handled things refusing to put his own heavily biased people on the panel to try and disrupt the truth from getting out.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Should be a big day tomorrow in the country's quest to put the bad Orange man where he long belongs. In an orange jumpsuit. The first step in healing this country and reversing the mess this conman wasted all our time doing. It's taking way more time than it should have, but getting closer daily.

To me, the day the Russian hookers pee'd on him is the day they should have locked his grifting ass up!

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Flake Liberal Poster Boy Has Been Looking For His Partner, Sunshine, To Help Him Make Biden's Bed And Coffee Every Morning.

He Searches Twitter Endlessly.

Without Any Luck.

Liberal Fruit Loops Love Suckers, Who Bow Down Like This Lost Puke Does Every Day.

He Learned From This Submissive.

1671420391115.png

Trump Hated The Weak.

He Bowed To No One.

This Submissive Poster Bows, Then Licks.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Apostle Paul did a longer strecth than that, both are heros, both fighting satanic liberal scum

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Referrals That Were Put On Paper.

You Also Have The Option, To Wipe Your Anal Passage, With That Paper.

That Is About How Much Value, The Paper Has.

MrTop

EOG Master
Should be a big day tomorrow in the country's quest to put the bad Orange man where he long belongs. In an orange jumpsuit. The first step in healing this country and reversing the mess this conman wasted all our time doing. It's taking way more time than it should have, but getting closer daily.

To me, the day the Russian hookers pee'd on him is the day they should have locked his grifting ass up!

first i wanna see his taxes

boston massacre

EOG Master
Has The IRS Ever Brought Tax Charges Against Donald Trump ?

Never Heard It Mentioned.

Probably Not Mentioned, Because No Tax Crimes Ever Committed.

If Congress Releases His Taxes To Public, Then People Can Print Them Out.

After That, You Can Bring Them With You, When You Sit Down, For Your Next Bowel Movement.

kane

EOG master
Well, I guess the republicans can now subpoena pelosies taxes and release them to embarrass her.
LMAO, last I checked Pelosi wasn't promising to release her taxes for the last 6 years without ever doing it, last I checked Pelosi wasn't doing everything in her power to keep her taxes from being seen by the public, the orange pig has gone to incredible lengths to keep the American people from seeing his tax returns, well time's over Donny, let's see what you've been trying to hide for all these years

kane

EOG master
A committee in the US House of Representatives has voted to make public six years of Donald Trump's tax returns.
The move caps a nearly four-year legal battle by Democrats to obtain the documents, which was ultimately decided by the US Supreme Court last month

mr merlin

EOG Master
LMAO, last I checked Pelosi wasn't promising to release her taxes for the last 6 years without ever doing it, last I checked Pelosi wasn't doing everything in her power to keep her taxes from being seen by the public, the orange pig has gone to incredible lengths to keep the American people from seeing his tax returns, well time's over Donny, let's see what you've been trying to hide for all these years
You do agree that tax returns are personal, I have no right to see yours or vice versa? It's a slippery slope the dems have gone down.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So now all politicians are bound to anything they PROMISE?

LMAO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A committee in the US House of Representatives has voted to make public six years of Donald Trump's tax returns.
The move caps a nearly four-year legal battle by Democrats to obtain the documents, which was ultimately decided by the US Supreme Court last month
When the committee petitioned his taxes they said it was only for urgent investigative purposes that were well allowed under their congressional purview.

Looks like the true purpose was petty politics huh?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And what did we learn? Donald Trump has been giving the government millions of dollars in free loans for years. He overpaid $13 million and put $8 million toward estimated taxes for 2021 in his 2020 return when his total tax bill was $271,973.

Last edited: