Its A Sunday..and Just Like That Don Juan Best Tells You..whose Not Playing..

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast
Its a Sunday..DON JUAN screams..No Manny..then he screams..No Edmonds..then major line move..Juan screams again..

Do you change your wager?..

Do you bet the other side?

Do you cancel?

Do you let it ride?..

Sidebar..How did Cal do it..All those years..all those games..Its NUTS..Everyone gets sick and achy..Not Cal..Like Willis..hes unbreakable..

Hey Wiz...I have wondered the same many times about Cal Ripken Jr. ..... a record that will stand in infamy. You can bet he didn't have any steroid side effects either ... I guess some guys can suck it up and some can sit it down.

Glaken

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast
I believe it to be a freak of nature thing..Great players do great things..But I mean to not even get a 24 hour virus where you are just looped..

Like Havlicek, Jordan, Stockton, Mantle, Winslow, Montana..To name a few..These were great athletes and warriors..Guys who always answered the bell..Even Jeter misses a game..BUT NOT CAL..

Its a record I guess I have the upmost respect for..

Randy Johnson becomes a Yankee and look at the record he ties..Who had a line on that??..I guess there are times you just arent in the mood..I know someone who was at the game and he compared that inning to JAI LAI..CHOOLA..