inflation the most since 2008

MrTop

EOG Master
i'd love to see some explanation of the upside, what she plans to accomplish, given the risks.

i think it is like the freedom of navigation ship tours thru the taiwan strait. Stirring the pot YES! Give intel reports to taiwan too. The US has many spies that come out of taiwan that go inside china. Some of which got killed .The NY times did a great article on it a few years back .

we want to stir the pot in china with a geriatric leader who can't manage his note cards in a simple meeting? solution: let's send our resident nutbag to talk about pudding and how wood comes from feminists.

MrTop

EOG Master
we want to stir the pot in china with a geriatric leader who can't manage his note cards in a simple meeting? solution: let's send our resident nutbag to talk about pudding and how wood comes from feminists.

joe is old for sure but has done well keeping nato together. The cards that were dealt to him were horrible. Europe never thought thru the years about needing extra pipes if russia closed the fuel. The fuel companies because of covid were shutting down in the USA before Joe got in office. See the interview not on twitter but bloomberg the whole story with the CEO of chevron. It says everything there.
China is getting stronger every day. Getting closer to attack. How do i know this I watched the admiral of the pac fleet said it will be within 6 years. That was 3 yrs ago speaking to congress. The world is changing. Maybe a new world order. In the last 500 years a rising power like china 12 out of 16 times went to war against the top power. Fact. The last 50 years went smooth. The next 50 will not no matter who the prez is. Missile technology changed this .

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

US Aircraft Carrier Enters South China Sea Amid Taiwan Tensions​

• Tensions have risen over possible Pelosi visit to Taiwan
  • Biden set to speak with Chinese leader Xi Jinping on Thursday

MrTop

EOG Master

Kim Jong Un Says He’s Ready to Fight US, ‘Eliminate’ South Korea​

• Kim delivers strong rhetorical attacks against new president
  • North Korea prepares for its first nuclear test since 2017

joe is old for sure but has done well keeping nato together. The cards that were dealt to him were horrible. Europe never thought thru the years about needing extra pipes if russia closed the fuel. The fuel companies because of covid were shutting down in the USA before Joe got in office. See the interview not on twitter but bloomberg the whole story with the CEO of chevron. It says everything there.
China is getting stronger every day. Getting closer to attack. How do i know this I watched the admiral of the pac fleet said it will be within 6 years. That was 3 yrs ago speaking to congress. The world is changing. Maybe a new world order. In the last 500 years a rising power like china 12 out of 16 times went to war against the top power. Fact. The last 50 years went smooth. The next 50 will not no matter who the prez is. Missile technology changed this .
according to the admiral of the pac fleet (whoever the fuck that is), it'll be within the next 6 years. i mean seriously, lol.

quoting what happened 500 years ago as a predictive... really? sounds like a really bad gambling system.

that must be a coincidence.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
ok, let's isolate that comment and analyze it over a series of Q&A...

1) "nazi's in ukraine": which race/demographic were the ukranians trying to eradicate within the ukraine via genocide that prompted russian aggression?

fucking laughable. what's next, "weapons of mass destruction"?
They were trying to eradicate the russian speaking citizens in the east, they still are.

You dont need me to explain it, just look and listen to the Nazi's themselves, Nazi symbols, pictures of hitler, praise for WW11 ukranian nazi's like Bandera. They are burying dead soldiers with Nazi flags on the coffins for christs sake.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The US has no clue that everything has changed and things will never go back to the way they were. US hegemony is gone, we can no longer bully the world, let alone powerful countries.

1659011406512.png
1659011787167.png

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
according to the admiral of the pac fleet (whoever the fuck that is), it'll be within the next 6 years. i mean seriously, lol.

quoting what happened 500 years ago as a predictive... really? sounds like a really bad gambling system.

it kept repeating itself. I think you heard the saying about history?

MrTop

EOG Master

12 0f 16 = 75%

mr merlin

EOG Master
not what i am talking about son. China's military is a regional power. Can only fight in their area. Forget about taking over the mideast.
They dont need to take it over, the middle east will expel the US of their own accord.

MrTop

EOG Master

is there a problem with inflation? all you need to know is this

Alan Greenspan once said Men do not buy underwear when inflation is bad. Haynes underwear is in the consumer discretionary sector as well as amazon.

Haynes stock
april 2021 was $22
august 2022 ---$10.67

Amazon stock
November 2021 ---$175
august 2022 -----$145

mr merlin

EOG Master
is there a problem with inflation? all you need to know is this

Alan Greenspan once said Men do not buy underwear when inflation is bad. Haynes underwear is in the consumer discretionary sector as well as amazon.

Haynes stock
april 2021 was $22
august 2022 ---$10.67

Amazon stock
November 2021 ---$175
august 2022 -----$145
You can always get a few more wears out of a pair of undies. I've looked at some of mine and thought..."it's almost time to throw out, but not this time", that process can last a couple more years.

MrTop

EOG Master
  • In a screenshot viewed by Insider, Google Cloud sales leadership threatened employees, saying there will be an "overall examination of sales productivity and productivity in general" and that if next quarter results "don't look up, there will be blood on the streets."

layoffs coming