I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

Slaythebook28

EOG Addicted
Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

Mo, I don't post often but I started posting and lurking everyday because of you man. You deserve better bro... Looking forward to 4th week of the CFB season. Be easy man. Ill post wherever you are @ wherever that may be

mofome

Banned

Mo, I don't post often but I started posting and lurking everyday because of you man. You deserve better bro... Looking forward to 4th week of the CFB season. Be easy man. Ill post wherever you are @ wherever that may be

very kind of you my friend!

im not sure how much im looking forward to the 4th week of the NCAA football season though.

:LMAO

Slaythebook28

EOG Addicted

it will be fun stuff we always go back and fourth all good fun and always a good game buddy keep in touch

bjluenberger

EOG Senior Member

not sure if those kids gave me my PMs back or not. I'll be at my new forum soon and you'll know where to find me.

always here brother.

:cheers

let me know where you go and I will follow....im done....

joe blow

EOG Addicted

It's all about MONEY
This forum makes no money.I remember in some thread that MO stated that he makes 5k a month.They can't afford him.
Books not paying.I say there are five books you can trust to pay you.Off shore betting is looking deader and deader as each day passes.How can a forum get NEW SIGNUPS?

Who is this RPM poster?I don't remember seeing him post anything here ,until kenny died
His comment in this thread,"good move"or something like that.
Things that make you go hmmmmm.:+clueless

Good Luck MO12io4j2w90
If i was you,i'll leave the forum business.Posting all day is really no way to live.After all you must of been posting 80 hours a week.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Good luck Mo, as time passes you might realize that Ken was not the god like, mythic figure that you seem to love - he was a deeply troubled, sick individual who, if he really loved either you, his wife and kids, or eog wouldnt have chosen the easy way out of his all too common, relatively insignificant problems.

mofome

Banned

never said i made 5K. that was what the top guys made in the good days.

never said ken was a god. just a great friend.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2906382 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-31-10, 06:20 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #167 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2906382", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2906382 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mo goes I go. Can say that much.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bye. Hey Badco, I thought you were leaving???? What are you waiting on?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

<table class="tborder" id="post2906382" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-31-10, 06:20 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #167 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">royalfan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2906382", true); </script>
EOG Dedicated

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2906382" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Mo goes I go. Can say that much.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bye. Hey Badco, I thought you were leaving???? What are you waiting on?

Badco? Not sure what in the hell you are talking about, but it makes no sense. When the dust clears, I will no longer be here. Thanks for your concerns dipshit.

High Times

EOG Master

Badco? Not sure what in the hell you are talking about, but it makes no sense. When the dust clears, I will no longer be here. Thanks for your concerns dipshit.

We can only hope that is true fantasy boy

:doh1

djefferis

EOG Veteran

Wow, been away from the forums a few days and kinda shocked to see this news.

Not sure why so many are mourning the change or talking of leaving. This happens daily in every workplace. EOG will survive. JK is a top addition full time, he is smart enough to know he wasn't brought in to fill mo's shoes and capable enough to make the biggest contribution of any admin in forumland, he brings a tonof experience and will fill a huge void the sites founder left.

That said, the way this was announced is complete horseshit. You NEVER announce a firing was voted on and approved by a 5-0 vote with the lead stating "mo must go". Classless move by ownership, which sadly appears to be simply classless. Why refuse to ack who owns the place now? Any ratings or opin of the mod crew are unjustly tainted by a possible bias. If a legit book owns this place they should come forward..it can only add credibility.

To Mo, good luck my friend...you have shown your dedication to this site and oppurtunities will open for you if you want them somewhere in forumland soon enough.

Downbound Train

EOG Senior Member

not sure if those kids gave me my PMs back or not. I'll be at my new forum soon and you'll know where to find me.

always here brother.

Take your time on this decision.

But do it the same way continue to welcome new posters and I can't tell you how many threads I have seen where the only posts were the post by a low post count poster trying to put an opinon out there and one other post by you trying to further the discussion.

This is what a head mod is supposed to do....Welcoming...good luck in the next phase and make sure the "call to post" is loud and clear.

Wade

EOG Master

always here brother.

it won't be sbr.

Thats what he did at EOG. He wouldnt do that here. He's not coming back(see the vote) but if he did he would work with Lou and the team. I dont ever want anyone posting as much as he did and if they did they better be paying us.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

We can only hope that is true fantasy boy

:doh1

Yeah it will be good for you, so I don't have to make you look foolish time and time again. You are one of the biggest idiots to ever grace the boards.

I don't agree with the decision, but he who pays the fiddler gets to call the tune. Mo, I think this is really a great opportunity for you; sometimes we need a little "nudge" to take that next step and you are only limited by the ends of your imagination in beginning the next stage of your life. In not too long I think you may come to view the cutting of the cord here to be one of the best things that ever happened to you; It seems you already have other irons in the fire. I will visit wherever you land if you stay in forumville. . .

Teddy kgb

Banned

Mo....PM me over across the street...

Who are the owners of the new EOG?.

VD acting like he's Mo's friend but slips in to take his job as soon as Mo spills the beans on who the new owner is....Joey thought you had class VD and if he ever sees you in Vegas he's going to spit in your face

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: "MO MUST GO"

Re: "MO MUST GO"

they did? lol i didnt even know.

as for anyone saying that JK was happy about it - he was quoting some guy from legendz who - apparently - had the call. JK didnt want this at all.

:nono

Its just a forum - there are others.

payback from the grave, irony at it's finest

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Now i see how they treat "LOYAL" posters over here at the EOG , this will be my last post- Im gone after this post.

Hey Mo, give me a shout @Randizzlesplays @ Gmail. com : i am about to start a similar site & you coming aboard with some of these great posters here will be much appreciated-Also you will be generously compensated if things work out $$$

Looking forward to hear your insight on certain matters & hopefully having you run the site quite possibly...Let this be a lesson to all posters what EOG thinks of "LOYAL" friends to the site.

wonder how that website worked out

:LMAO

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

Wade

EOG Master
<TT>It is with sincere regret I announce the wishes of EOG's ownership to
</PRE>remove "Mofome" from the position of head moderator. EOG shareholders, comprised
of five major parties, agreed unanimously last night to eliminate Mo's position.
The most influential member of EOG's ownership group told me directly, "Mo must
go."

The current moderating team of Jimmy Hoffa, Blondie, Ballwonder and Diogee
will remain in place. Look for more moderators to be named in the near future.

</TT>

All those moderators are long gone. I would like to be a moderator.