I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

Stephen

EOG Addicted
Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

Best of luck to you Mo. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance in Vegas during Ken's Money Talk Contest competition.

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

They are trash with no loyalty, BP.

They don't care that Mo has kept this place going for the last few years.

Slimy Heffa and Blondie will run this place into the ground now since they will be unchecked. JK is a great guy, and a sharp capper, but he has NO CLUE how to run a forum.

Come on over to OGD, BP.

I'm not sure what other direction this site will go now that they've fired Mo. I'm also not sure we'll ever know the real story behind anything. It's rather convenient to pin the blame on five mysterious owners and leave it at that. All the drama here lately was between other posters (think the 10 daily stiffing threads started recently). Mo, you did a great job here, good luck with whatever you do.

mofome

Banned

Thanks DB. Hope you see you soon.

Football is nearing one day at a time!

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

+2

And I hope +100s of others that see what really happened here. A dead man was denied what he wanted by 2 selfish snakes.

buffettgambler

EOG Veteran

Best of luck Mo with your future endeavors. If you show the same dedication to your next employer they will be lucky they hired you.

Now i see how they treat "LOYAL" posters over here at the EOG , this will be my last post- Im gone after this post.

Hey Mo, give me a shout @Randizzlesplays @ Gmail. com : i am about to start a similar site & you coming aboard with some of these great posters here will be much appreciated-Also you will be generously compensated if things work out $$$

Looking forward to hear your insight on certain matters & hopefully having you run the site quite possibly...Let this be a lesson to all posters what EOG thinks of "LOYAL" friends to the site.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

WOW I'm away for about 24 hours and this happens. JK is the new GM of EOG. Great news but Mofome goes. That's 100% bullshit.

Mo is the heart and soul of EOG. I can't believe the new owners don't see that. Maybe they do just too cheap. I usually try to stay away from the drama but this is flat out wrong.

Mo wherever you end up I will follow. You are the 1 of the few great people in the sports forum world. I wish you the best man. I hope to meet you in person someday.

mofome

Banned

WOW I'm away for about 24 hours and this happens. JK is the new GM of EOG. Great news but Mofome goes. That's 100% bullshit.

Mo is the heart and soul of EOG. I can't believe the new owners don't see that. Maybe they do just too cheap. I usually try to stay away from the drama but this is flat out wrong.

Mo wherever you end up I will follow. You are the 1 of the few great people in the sports forum world. I wish you the best man. I hope to meet you in person someday.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Much appreciated.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

THIS AINT RIGHT AND IM GONNA YELL IT FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS.-

MO IS EOG U SONSABITCHES

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

You should be trying to hire him over at SP, Whale.

You guys can blow this shit hole out of the water now.

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

MO BROUGHT EOG INTO THIS WORLD AND HE WILL TAKE YOU ALL OUT TOO

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

has raiders contacted you about starting Mo's Place? He's dying to start a forum

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

Yea, I fielded an offer on Mo's behalf earlier today from Raiders.

Don't think Mo is going in that direction....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Now i see how they treat "LOYAL" posters over here at the EOG , this will be my last post- Im gone after this post.

Hey Mo, give me a shout @Randizzlesplays @ Gmail. com : i am about to start a similar site & you coming aboard with some of these great posters here will be much appreciated-Also you will be generously compensated if things work out $$$

Looking forward to hear your insight on certain matters & hopefully having you run the site quite possibly...Let this be a lesson to all posters what EOG thinks of "LOYAL" friends to the site.

you were the most loyal eog poster with under 300 posts i have ever witnessed. :doh1 unreal.

Mammon

EOG Master

It is unfortunate but, for Ken to guarantee Mo's future here, he would have had to leave Mofo his share of the site in his will and take it away from his kids. The owners have every right to make whatever move they want to. Blondie and Hoffa should probably have been fired at the same time though. Kissing ass goes along way, I guess. JK will get this place together and new pieces will replace the old ones.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo....PM me over across the street...

Who are the owners of the new EOG?

Gamer or anyone in Fantasy Baseball...tell me where to log on...

Eog...decisions are tough to make, but getting the servers fixed should have been your first priority...

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen...."

Thanks for the good times Mo and always having my back, unlike others here having yours....

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

You're right Mamon.

Legally that is what it would take. Ethically, it should have been much less. Than again, people like Hoffa and Blondie need the $1k a month they get here more than a clear conscience.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Eog is a bunch of idoits. Mo pulled this place outa the shitter and this is how is he is repaid?

EOG was around before mofo and EOG will be around after mofo.

just facts.

losing mo does not feel great right now but it happens its called life.

:cheers

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Mo....PM me over across the street...

Who are the owners of the new EOG?

Gamer or anyone in Fantasy Baseball...tell me where to log on...

Eog...decisions are tough to make, but getting the servers fixed should have been your first priority...

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen...."

Thanks for the good times Mo and always having my back, unlike others here having yours....

VD I am trying to get Mo to go to therx bash

Help me out here

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

VD,

Come on over

We already have our fantasy thread going there.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Nice thread title change. I will miss you Mo, hit the lights on your way out.

mofome

Banned

DD you wont miss me - we'll be posting at the same place.

:whip:

munson15

I want winners...

Mofome, I wish you well in whatever direction this takes you. I will miss your passion and love for EOG. :cheers

mofome

Banned

im sure i'll be chatting with each of you gents in the near future.