I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

High Times

EOG Master
Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

WOW

I see way too much man love!

People crying about a person who insulted and called everyone who disagreed with him a name and there are actually people who care about him?

What world am I living in?

And making John Kelly the boss is a desperation move if there ever was one. What he had a little winning streak?

Jesus. The dude has a little winning streak and now he is a god.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

Take your shirt off. That could lighten the mood around here

Robyn

EOG Member
Re: "MO MUST GO"

Re: "MO MUST GO"

Let the record show, I disagree with the ownership's decision. No one is better than Mo at what he does. Mo apparently upset the wrong person. One other note: Upon further review, I will change the thread title. Sorry for the insensitive heading.

One thing you never, ever do is publicly discuss the reason(s) for terminating an employee. Do you even have previous management experience? You have already made two grievous errors in judgment. The first was the title of this thread and the second was discussing Joe's termination in front of the probing eyes of forumville.

I suppose this is a precursor as to how this site will be handled going forward. Yikes. Good luck, everyone.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

LMFAO the smoke has cleared and this site has all ready slowed down.

You ever notice how slow it is around here when Mo is sleeping?

Be careful what you wish for it might come true.

Off to the river with my faithful companions.

EOG can eat shit and DIE a slow death!

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

mofome

Banned

worry not about others my friend - we represent ourselves well and the rest will take care of itself. No room for spite.

2010 has been a tough year - this is nothing. John called and told me he had horrible news - I almost threw up immediately - i cant take any more. Then he told me it was about eog and I almost laughed.

These new owners got worked over - simple as that.

High Times

EOG Master

You love him that much?

:fuck:

Do you have any friends?

Are you one of the retards who hang out at terribles all day begging for drinks?

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

Exactly. What a clown show this place is.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mo got fooled by people who claimed to be his friends.... Too bad this was what was in Hoffa's weasel mind the whole time...

:rabbi::jm:

mofome

Banned

A blessing in disguise Mofo, hang in there.

Im smiling. Im not the least bit concerned. Life is great to me. People have asked me what would I do without eog - I said I would smile and be fine. Here we are - Im fine.

Thanks for the words RB. You're a different kind of cat - but thats what makes you such a good part of the forum world. Well, one of the things.

mofome

Banned

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

JK doesnt like me?

shit.

2348ji23e

Mammon

EOG Master

I wish Ken had a way to insure Eog would continue with Mofo.

Good Luck Mofo.

High Times

EOG Master

Maybe Mofo can run an off-shore sports book.

He should be great at that with all the shit he has learned from EOG.

mofome

Banned

mammon - we will be posting together soon I am sure.

Its all about good people - honest opinions - gambling - sports - disagreements - in games - leaving yesterday behind and moving on to the next day.

Nationals 4-2

cant take that away Joe.

Without getting into the drama of the situation
I really do feel bad for what you've had to endure
these last few weeks with the losses.

Keep your head up grown man.

mofome

Banned

whats with the 'see ya around' lol we'll all be around posting still.

not that serious.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

no doubt mo will be fine. eog is going in a different direction. it happens.

bol mo. 12io4j2w90

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Sorry Mo,

Sadly, as we usually see throughout our lives, the last wishes of the deceased are not honored.

RPM

EOG Veteran

best of luck mo. i think you could be an asset to a site, but this is a great move to get eog going back in the direction it was originally meant to go.

mofome

Banned

Thanks RPM.

As for your last comment - the direction it was meant to go was Kens direction. Ken wanted me to run it.

Maybe a direction you would like to see it go.

Sorry we had our little argument - just a bad day on my end. Wish you well.

mofome

Banned

blue!

new beginnings my man. I know you've got my back and you know I have yours. Thats what its all about.

RPM

EOG Veteran

Thanks RPM.

As for your last comment - the direction it was meant to go was Kens direction. Ken wanted me to run it.

Maybe a direction you would like to see it go.

Sorry we had our little argument - just a bad day on my end. Wish you well.

mo,

my comment on direction was in reference to the original idea. more like a handicapping content. i think over time, even ken forgot that was his idea. he became too concerned with the forum looking busy, and not concerned enough with the business of gambling.

mofome

Banned

Yeah I was just doing what he asked. He loved the in game rants and all sorts of things. But i think to a point you are right - his head was elsewhere at times over the last year.

Miss him a lot.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Ken wanted Mo to run the place. Whoever inherited this forum decided to sell it. No one knows why. But the bottom line is that the new ownership aparently wanted to make drastic changes and did so. This is not unusual when a company is taken over by new ownership. John Kelly was just the messenger here. Perhaps the title could have been a little more sympathetic, but John made it perfectly clear that he did not make the statement, nor did he agree with it. The CEO of the new ownership team (for lack of a better word) made the statement.

Mo, I did not really know you that well, so I would be out of line to make any comments at this point. I wish you success in your future endeavors.

Mods, the handwriting is clearly on the wall. I am sure that all of you are very aware of what is expected out of you. I intend to fully support each and every one of you. I agree with the basic premise that this forum needs a drastic change of direction.

John Kelly, I also pledge to you my support and anything else I can do to help you make the necessary changes in the future. Good luck sir.

Posters, the game is over. Take today to moan the loss or Mo, or celebrate his departure, or do whatever you think is necessary. Now is the time for venting. After today, I hope that the constant bickering about the direction of the forum ends. The new ownership has made it very clear that they want a new direction. All of us have a choice. We can either continue to post in here, minus the drama, or we can leave. I, for one, hope to see a lot more solid posts about gaming in general, and sports gaming in specific. We shall see what the future holds.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

0 loyalty here. I'm embarassed at it. I guess a paycheck is more important to these other mods then loyalty. If I was a mod I would have immediately quit once Mo was let go. do these other mods even know what sports are besides diogee? what a fuckin disgrace. don't even wanna hear some hands are tied bullshit either. anything for a paycheck right?

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

Mr Kelly you are just lucky you are an excellent contributor to this site that's all I will say for now