I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

biggamer3

EOG Master
I was going to leave it out of the forums but i realize i have no other choice.

This is the email i got from Joey2938u4ji23

"Joey Donuts" <joeybaga*******@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts To:
**********@yahoo.com

<script defer="defer" type="text/javascript"> if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {}; } YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {}; YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true; YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["illegal", "adult"]; YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false; YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Debt"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "joeybagadonuts27@gmail.com"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = ""; YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english"; YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = { }; YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "181931e9aaf8fe2ee75976c4cf1a6648"; </script> BigGamer I cant pay you now.

I'm barreled-in, bud. I lost $14k this month alone. You're gonna have to wait to get paid, I should have an installment payment sometime in July. Around then, I'll pay you somethin a month.

I dont want to call him a Stiff, because he is still somewhat communicating and all, but enough of this shit, he has been sending me these kind of emails since the new year.

Joey i am sorry for calling you out, but PAY THE FUCKING MONEY ALREADY!

Will post more details later but Joey owes me 4,600

Re: I hate doing this, but Joeybagadonuts is a Stiff

It is St Patricks Day, not April Fools Day.

You get em confused?

biggamer3

EOG Master

fuck you, only when your queer friend is owed its real.

Joey owes me money, plain and simple

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Figures! That guys always calling out the stiffs, are stiffs themselves.

mofome

Banned

I actually like joey a lot, so im not here to bash but he is the only one who has yet to pay for the league as well and hes told me many many times that the money was on its way.

not sure what the deal is with you two, but dont bet with posters.

:thumbsup

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, I've known about this for some time... Glad it's finally come out. Made me cringe every time joey would bash Jman or 5 star. He's full of excuses. In early December, he tells biggamer that he'll send the money before the end of the year. Doesn't happen. Then after dodging gamer for a month, he comes back with more excuses. It's now been over 4 months and he still hasn't paid off a penny. Meanwhile, he's made no secret he's still betting, even mentioning his bets on the forum. And he's quick to endlessly attack guys like 5 star knowing full well he's in the same situation . Guy is a piece of shit. There's not a bigger hypocrite in the history of the forums than joey. Go fuck yourself, joey. :finger004

mofome

Banned

then you're not much better rjt, you knew he was invited into this league, you knew about this situation, and you said nothing.

:shoot:

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Nooooo, don't fuckin tell me that! I just extended him a 5k credit line over the weekend, and he's down 3k already! Son of a fuckin bitch! Why the hell do I always get fucked? Now I gotta drive to east bumblefuck to get my money back? Anyone that lives on the West Coast, and wants to make a quick 1000, let me know.

WVU

EOG Master

Yeah, I've known about this for some time... Glad it's finally come out. Made me cringe every time joey would bash Jman or 5 star. He's full of excuses. In early December, he tells biggamer that he'll send the money before the end of the year. Doesn't happen. Then after dodging gamer for a month, he comes back with more excuses. It's now been over 4 months and he still hasn't paid off a penny. Meanwhile, he's made no secret he's still betting, even mentioning his bets on the forum. And he's quick to endlessly attack guys like 5 star knowing full well he's in the same situation . Guy is a piece of shit. There's not a bigger hypocrite in the history of the forums than joey. Go fuck yourself, joey. :finger004

He got paid a year's compensation. Why cant he come up with a few grand?:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Nooooo, don't fuckin tell me that! I just extended him a 5k credit line over the weekend, and he's down 3k already! Son of a fuckin bitch! Why the hell do I always get fucked? Now I gotta drive to east bumblefuck to get my money back? Anyone that lives on the West Coast, and wants to make a quick 1000, let me know.

Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? You hesitated to give me credit but you give some guy without a job 5 dimes?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can we bring Jman back for a one night event to post in this thread?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? You hesitated to give me credit but you give some guy without a job 5 dimes?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING ME? I asked YOU if the kid was trustworthy last week, and you give me this song and fuckin dance about great he is! Now it's all like "ohhh, why would you do that?" MAKE UP YOUR FUCKIN MIND! ALWAYS TRUSTING PEOPLE! YOUR BS IS ABOUT TO COST ME 5k! PICK UP THE FUCKIN PHONE! NOWWWWWWW!

rjt721

EOG Master

then you're not much better rjt, you knew he was invited into this league, you knew about this situation, and you said nothing.

:shoot:
You're seriously blaming me? That's bullshit. I've always liked you, and I've defended you when others have attacked you. But now you're saying I'm as bad as a stiff? You can go fuck yourself too. I didn't start the fucking league, I didn't pick who would be in the league. It's not my fault joey refuses to pay biggamer.

WVU

EOG Master

This thread isnt going to end well.

mofome

Banned

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING ME? I asked YOU if the kid was trustworthy last week, and you give me this song and fuckin dance about great he is! Now it's all like "ohhh, why would you do that?" MAKE UP YOUR FUCKIN MIND! ALWAYS TRUSTING PEOPLE! YOUR BS IS ABOUT TO COST ME 5k! PICK UP THE FUCKIN PHONE! NOWWWWWWW!

Ok yeah, being a 'good dude' and giving him 5K credit is slightly different.

btw, how could it cost you 5K if hes only up 3K? Not so sharp with the math dumbass?

:LMAO

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

You're seriously blaming me? That's bullshit. I've always liked you, and I've defended you when others have attacked you. But now you're saying I'm as bad as a stiff? You can go fuck yourself too. I didn't start the fucking league, I didn't pick who would be in the league. It's not my fault joey refuses to pay biggamer.

Mo's a bitch. Vouches for the kid, then when shit hits the fan, won't even pick up the goddamn telephone.

mofome

Banned

when the hell did you defend me? I give what i can, i dont need your defense, ty, hero. Put your cape away.

You didnt pick who was in the league but you knew joey was invited and could have said something. People don't seem to have much accountability these days. Good to know.

RJT has a point here. He knew but it wasn't his job to report it. If Joey is a stiff, it's very very dissappointing.

mofome

Banned

Mo's a bitch. Vouches for the kid, then when shit hits the fan, won't even pick up the goddamn telephone.

yeah hot shot online calling me a bitch. you said you'll be in dc this summer, speak your mind there, tough guy.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ok yeah, being a 'good dude' and giving him 5K credit is slightly different.

btw, how could it cost you 5K if hes only up 3K? Not so sharp with the math dumbass?

:LMAO

I know math you fuckin wankster. Maybe that's why I wanted you to pick up the fuckin phone. Should I cut him off now? Should I let him play? What the fuck? This is someone you're friends with, that you spoke very highly of. You set this all up, you gave him my phone number, now you don't know anything right? Either pick up the phone NOW or forget I even exist.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Am I the only guy out there without a credit account given to me from an online poster?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

So basically, everyone should go fuck themselves... :+clueless

mofome

Banned

I know math you fuckin wankster. Maybe that's why I wanted you to pick up the fuckin phone. Should I cut him off now? Should I let him play? What the fuck? This is someone you're friends with, that you spoke very highly of. You set this all up, you gave him my phone number, now you don't know anything right? Either pick up the phone NOW or forget I even exist.

Friends with? For all I know hes a con artist, whatever. I said I 'think hes a good guy'. I said that because I 'thought he was a good guy'. Ive talked with him about family, betting, and everything else and hes been a friend to me when I had some tough things going on with my own fam. So, yeah, i figured he was a stand up dude. Thats what happens when you extend someone 5K hoping they're going to lose.

Forget you even exist? Oh how could i ever forget about you. You have been oh so important in my life. Why dont you cry about a thread being moved again.

:hangt

rjt721

EOG Master

when the hell did you defend me? I give what i can, i dont need your defense, ty, hero. Put your cape away.

You didnt pick who was in the league but you knew joey was invited and could have said something. People don't seem to have much accountability these days. Good to know.
Um, who invited him, dipshit? Hint: He lives with his mom and loves shitty college football programs.

Whether joey is/isn't good for the $200 entry fee isn't my responsibility. Okay, commish? :finger004

Am I the only guy out there without a credit account given to me from an online poster?

I have one from 4 years ago at the RX and continue to play with him to this day. Other than that, I've never even asked for one from anyone. Unreal on how many fuckin people give out credit like it's been "earned" on the forum by how many posts you have or if Joe has spoken for you. WTF is going on around here nowadays. This site is in need of a fuckin disclaimer on credit being offered.

mofome

Banned

Um, who invited him, dipshit? Hint: He lives with his mom and loves shitty college football programs.

Whether joey is/isn't good for the $200 entry fee isn't my responsibility. Okay, commish? :finger004

yeah real funny.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i seriously had to pm him 10 times to get the cookie money