I Am Getting Promoted Tonight

Will be Block Captain of my neighborhood watch team and not get a Nextel phone. I collarred 147 people last year and mostly women under 50 for jaywalking and meter violations. Yes I am getting a badge and proud of it and now get this I get a uniform and can patrol the streets and then can radio in violations if I see them. My main duties are just traffic type violations and that is all I am into.

Man broads like guys with uniforms but I will not bend and give them breaks . I know where to draw the line.

Getting sworn in at 7:00PM and wil be back at 8:00

Congrats JJ

And while your at it, be sure to write yourself up for violating the interstate wire act.

God help your neighbors...

sofos

EOG Addicted
Phil Hendrie of the syndicated radio show has a great "wannabe cop" character. You may want to listen to him. I hope you are nothing like him.

I'm sending JJ's watch team a copy of his "anybody know where to buy weed online" thread. I have a feeling that promotion may be short-lived.:D :+signs11-

I am back!! It was nice and I am so excited I am wearing the uniform now and for the hell of it I bought the club on my own and have it saddled in my belt area. A lot of handshakes from the authorities too. Some clowns came from the street and start asking me who I liked tonight. What fukkin nit wits as so many cops were there.

I got scasnner right next to me now and listening to the action, man this is better than betting. I am getting some ribbing from the boys there saying I look like a dick in the uniform but they are jealous.

Thanks Boys for congrats and Doberman settle down and keep what we talk about here to your girl and yourself only.

Doberman of course not because I do not know them that well like my boys.

Doberman do not tell me you have never fukked around before with your friends as it is called horseplay and that is all.

Gino Santorino got me good today when I was eating slice. I was unprotected and he grabbed me good and thyen we all erupted in laughter and started fake boxing with each other.

Doberman get down here to NJ and I will put you in my crew right away and you will have a ball (no pun intended)

jjgold said:
Doberman of course not because I do not know them that well like my boys.

Doberman do not tell me you have never fukked around before with your friends as it is called horseplay and that is all.

Gino Santorino got me good today when I was eating slice. I was unprotected and he grabbed me good and thyen we all erupted in laughter and started fake boxing with each other.

Doberman get down here to NJ and I will put you in my crew right away and you will have a ball (no pun intended)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

What newbies must think!

Honestly Captain I have never grabbed another man's pecker and the closest I ever got to another man's pecker was when me and my best friend were getting blow jobs side by side on a dock from these two Catholic school girls.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
JESUS CHRIST WHEN I FIRST READ THIS HEADLINE (I AM GETTING PROMOTED TONIGHT) I THOUGHT THE SHRINK FIRED THE GENERAL AND IS GIVING THE POOL CLEANING JOB TO JJGOLD.

JJGOLD HERE IN BOSTON THE NEIGHBORHOOD PATROL IS PAID OFF BY THE LOCAL CITIZENS SO MAKE SURE YOU HUSTLE THE OLD PEOPLE FOR PAY OFFS.:+thumbs-2

scottric

EOG Member
Congratulations, JJ. That's good of you to do that for your community. Just always remember: shoot first and ask questions later.

Johnny Handsome

EOG Enthusiast
JJ, you should see if you can get the authorities to chip in for that piece you were looking at a couple of weeks ago....the one you just wanted to polish. With a little luck maybe you can put it into use on some of the rowdier jaywalkers.