How long until Trump is in prison for his relationship with Epstein?

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Things are not looking good for the orange sociopath

What the Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump​

For weeks, speculation has been building about which famous and powerful figures would be tarnished by the Jeffrey Epstein scandal when court documents from a years-old case related to the disgraced financier were made public. And while Epstein’s black book contained a staggering number of A-listers and high-society pals, perhaps the biggest question surrounding the court documents’ unsealing is what they reveal about Donald Trump.

They hype escalated on the afternoon of January 3, when Mark Epstein said that three years before his brother died in jail while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, he told him he knew secrets that could blow up the presidential election between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

“Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election.’ That’s what Jeffrey told me in 2016,” Mark Epstein told the New York Post.

boston massacre

EOG Master

For weeks, speculation has been building about which famous and powerful figures would be tarnished by the Jeffrey Epstein scandal when court documents from a years-old case related to the disgraced financier were made public. And while Epstein’s black book contained a staggering number of A-listers and high-society pals, perhaps the biggest question surrounding the court documents’ unsealing is what they reveal about Donald Trump.

They hype escalated on the afternoon of January 3, when Mark Epstein said that three years before his brother died in jail while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, he told him he knew secrets that could blow up the presidential election between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

From The Desperate Communist Wing Member in America.

Called.

Winky Schmuck !

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

“Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election.’ That’s what Jeffrey told me in 2016,” Mark Epstein told the New York Post.

Well, if you're convinced that he's definitely going to prison, that means there is no chance of him ever going to prison.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It's mind-boggling how Trumpers are quick to punish anyone associated with Epstein yet give a complete pass to the guy closest to him his entire life. There are countless pictures, and videos of the 2 together with underage and borderline underage girls and it's almost unthinkable to them Trump was involved in any way shape, or form.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's mind-boggling how Trumpers are quick to punish anyone associated with Epstein yet give a complete pass to the guy closest to him his entire life. There are countless pictures, and videos of the 2 together with underage and borderline underage girls and it's almost unthinkable to them Trump was involved in any way shape, or form.

Unthinkable, That Brain Washed Cracker Jack Liberals, Would Vote For a Guy For President, Who Likes To Climb Into The Shower With His Daughter.

Somebody Like Kane, Who is Easy To Brain Wash , Would Easily Consider Giving a Creep Like That , His Vote.

Dildo Brains , Do Not Know Any Better.