How come Republicans can't win without cheating.

kane

EOG master
We're so blessed to have a man like Joe Biden in the White House, God bless Joe Biden and his family

kane

EOG master

Despite infighting, it's been a surprisingly productive 2 years for Democrats​

The president sighed a semiconductor production bill to boost American semiconductor research, development, and production to alleviate our reliance on China.

He appointed 70 judges to the federal bench.
His Supreme Court appointment was confirmed.
He signed a veteran burn pits bill because he cares about our veterans.
Medicare now has the power to negotiate some drug prices and caps Medicare out-of-pocket costs at $2,000.
He reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act.

The newly signed Inflation Reduction Act means $65 billion for clean energy in Texas.
The infrastructure bill will spend money on our nation’s infrastructure for roads, bridges, and other major projects.
Trump left office with unemployment at 6.7% and a loss of millions of jobs.
Our current unemployment rate is 3.5%.
Biden signed a bipartisan gun safety bill. Biden signed a bill imposing a minimum tax on billion-dollar companies, some of which have not paid any tax at all.
In case you blame Biden for 8.5% inflation rate, know that the inflation rate in London is 10.6%; it’s 23% in Lithuania, 68% in Turkey, and 640% in Venezuela.

mr merlin

EOG Master

kane

EOG master

Biden Basks in String of Successes​

The president has notched a series of major wins across the political, diplomatic and scientific landscapes in recent days.

President Joe Biden was having a pretty good day Tuesday, signing a historic marriage equality act to protect same-sex and interracial unions, and reveling in economic numbers showing inflation easing more than expected and gas prices dropping speedily.

Oh, and his Energy Department announced some groundbreaking, government-funded new scientific research that just might save the planet from the devastating environmental impact of climate change.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's official: kane loves trillions of dollars of taxpayer money going to massive corporations in the name of "infrastructure".

kane

EOG master
Yup, they dont seem to ever brag about all the good things biden and the dems have done.
Comrade Merlin, is that enough bragging about Joe's accomplishments, or should I continue, the list is so long I can sit here all day doing it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So massive debt spending and the resulting insane inflation along with bailing out millionaires and billionaires is what kane thinks is a successful administration.

Go figure.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
So massive debt spending and the resulting insane inflation along with bailing out millionaires and billionaires is what kane thinks is a successful administration.

Go figure.

I'm posting my baseball contest tomorrow. Please participate! I'm asking because you normally post in these zoo monkey shit fight threads instead of the sports stuff.

kane

EOG master
Legacy pollution, that’s a new one.
Legacy pollution is pretty important, if you really want to know what it's about click the link

kane

EOG master
Millions of Americans across the country live within just one mile from an abandoned coal mine or an orphaned oil and gas well. These legacy pollution sites are environmental hazards and jeopardize public health and safety by contaminating groundwater, emitting noxious gases like methane, littering the landscape with rusted and dangerous equipment, creating flooding and sinkhole risks, and harming wildlife. President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law delivers the largest investment in tackling legacy pollution in American history.

The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law’s $16 billion historic investment will go directly to plugging orphaned wells and reclaiming abandoned mine lands. These resources will help communities eliminate dangerous conditions and pollution caused by past extraction activities. Projects to cap orphaned oil and gas wells, close dangerous mine shafts, improve water drainage, and restore water supplies damaged by mining will create good-paying jobs to strengthen local economies.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Millions of Americans across the country live within just one mile from an abandoned coal mine or an orphaned oil and gas well. These legacy pollution sites are environmental hazards and jeopardize public health and safety by contaminating groundwater, emitting noxious gases like methane, littering the landscape with rusted and dangerous equipment, creating flooding and sinkhole risks, and harming wildlife. President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law delivers the largest investment in tackling legacy pollution in American history.

The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law’s $16 billion historic investment will go directly to plugging orphaned wells and reclaiming abandoned mine lands. These resources will help communities eliminate dangerous conditions and pollution caused by past extraction activities. Projects to cap orphaned oil and gas wells, close dangerous mine shafts, improve water drainage, and restore water supplies damaged by mining will create good-paying jobs to strengthen local economies.
Sheet, we cant even build light rail(or high speed rail) in this country, and when we do it costs billions. $16 billion wont do jack shit.

kane

EOG master
Sheet, we cant even build light rail(or high speed rail) in this country, and when we do it costs billions. $16 billion wont do jack shit.
Comrade merlin, you can't fool me, despite all your trolling I know secretly you're a Biden supporter, we're so fortunate to have such a great man leading us, I know you agree with me even if you don't admit it

boston massacre

EOG Master
Comrade merlin, you can't fool me, despite all your trolling I know secretly you're a Biden supporter, we're so fortunate to have such a great man leading us, I know you agree with me even if you don't admit it

You're Dumber Than A Sack Of Shit.

A Follower With No Brains.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Legacy pollution is pretty important, if you really want to know what it's about click the link

I know it’s important. It seems like everything has to have a cutsy title now. Too bad we can’t get some of these corporations to pay for some of the bill.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Who do you think those contracts go to, you stupid fuck?

You think they go to small businesses and middle class Americans? LOL.

They go to the millionaires and billionaires that Biden bailed out.

MrTop

EOG Master
Who do you think those contracts go to, you stupid fuck?

You think they go to small businesses and middle class Americans? LOL.

They go to the millionaires and billionaires that Biden bailed out.

wait till you hear what happens to schwab tomorrow... 7 trillion... they are like a bank giving out 2%... well those people will leave to another bank to get 4-5% then it goes down

MrTop

EOG Master

Schwab’s $7 Trillion Empire Built on Low Rates Is Showing Cracks​

• Company faces pressure from bond losses and rising cash yields
  • Executives say business is misunderstood, has enough liquidity