Hogan's Bowl Picks

Re: Hogan's Bowl Picks

Sorry to see CFB leave...great site this EOG. Gyno your first class and that is what I like in posters :cheers

Speed Kills :+cool-1+

Kicking Game Kills :thumbsup

Fla Secondary Kills 12io4j2w90

Fla Kills Oklahoma :cheers

Good Killing tonight for all you EOG guys :pop:

Go Gators and The SEC

I hope so...never know in gambling...turnovers or a bad OC can kill a good bet...let us all not forget TCU. Looking at the under also. :cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hogan you are in good shape again tonight because I like the Sooners on the ML & the way I have been going this bowl season it is likely the Gators will win in a blow out. GL on ur action:cheers

Tonight...Large Play Fla -4 @ BFC...you can get Fla -4 -120 now..Hogan got most at -1.05 yesterday :cheers

Small Play Under 69 @ BFC :cheers

GL Guys and Go Gators and SEC...can I say Big 12...Overrated :LMAO

Good Luck Hogan12io4j2w90

Hey Hey Hey ...Look who is here...my old buddy Junkster...Junkster you and I on same side it's a Sleeper Hold against Okie :+excited-I know you need the Gators SU...Good to See You Ole Buddy :thumbsup :+cool-1+

Last edited:

Big 12 was exposed in the bowl season as the"We Play No Defense League" :LMAO 60 points in 5 straight games...what a joke :LMAO

SEC is the best ,been the best and will always be the best. :cheers

Speed, Great coaching, great desire, great tradition and good ole southern boys will be you on any given Saturday 91023i2ndw;l

Great Job Gators :pop: :thumbsup

11 BCS Championship Games...SEC has won 5.....5-0 in BCS Championship Games...that is 5-0....and the last 3 in a row.....Hoganknows and nuff said ...for now

:cheers