Hogan's Bowl Picks

Re: Hogan's Bowl Picks

Sorry guys just a bad day in CFB with the Cal(-8) pick by The Shrink to top it all off..NC(ML) should have won, Wisky(under 51) can't hold on to the ball and last but not least..all trust of The Shrink(Cal his top play in bowl season,hate to see his 2nd best) is gone...nuff said guys...on to today and the NFL..might be a better day or the beat down might continue. Hell, Hogan was just 4 points from a great day...2 points from 2 pushes that would have helped greatly. Sad, cause this is usually Hogan's best time of the year for winning. Still can't believe a guy with such great info(nope) would put out a loser for his Bowl Game of the Year...makes me wonder very seriously which side he is working for...from now on I know which side Hogan will be on...the opposite or no bet for Hogan.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I teased Rutgers with Mizzou, as I don't like either side much in the early game. I think you could tease it either way & be ok. So we'll say....Rutgers by 3 ? 91023i2ndw;l

Here we go today men

Western Mich +3 -1.20 @BFC :cheers

Oregon ML +110 @BFC :cheers

ML Parlay NEV...WM...Ore

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Keep up the good work Hogan, I like these 2 as well as Nevada to complete the trifecta. See you at the cashier window:thumbsup

New Years Eve Selections

Georgia Tech -4 @BFC :cheers

Vandy +4 -120 @ BFC :cheers

Minnesota +9 @ BFC :cheers

GT ..one of Hogan's top plays

Vandy...everybody on BC..I'll go against the crowd and take the home team with the 26 year bowl drought..if they can score they can win.

Minn...Big 12 not looking so good in bowls..I'll take the 9 points and a great coach.

Thanks Cracy...I like those two the best :cheers

Hogan adding

Oregon State -2 @BFC

4 plays today going into 2009 GL EOG

Thanks to The Shrink For the help with Oregon :cheers

More winners for Hogannnnnnnnn today! Happy New Year for the Hulksters coming up!

:cheers

Hold on Vandy..Dores Offense Suck..but so does BC's

And they are the runner up in the ACC :+clueless

mariah

EOG Dedicated

On Minny & G.Tech myself Hogan, Minny is gonna have to tighten up a bit on "D" jayhawaks scoring on every possesion. G.Tech is gonna be a big bet for me, lets get the $$$$:thumbsup

Great Day...Bad night

Congrats to LSU backers...didn't see that coming..guess GT was satisified with beating Geo and ending their season. They laid an egg. :hangt

Minny was just bad...Should have know.... Big Ten Football sucks 2938u4ji23

All the guys getting together for big Jan. 1 Football Party. :cheers

Hogan..Jimmy ..The King..Rodney Piper...all will be there 12io4j2w90

Early Jan. 1..hope it is better than late Dec 31st

SC +4 @ BFC..I'll take the point and SC vs the Sorry Big Ten...SC with Garcia at QB is not bad :cheers

Clemson -2 @ BFC..Coaching change has given Clemson new life...Big 12 is overated :cheers

Georgia -7 on a buy @ BFC..I'll take the Dogs vs The Big Ten..they will be out to wipe away the GT loss ..could be a blowout here. :cheers

Back later..I hope..if I'm not pinned by those three games or some of my buddies :+waving-5

Bad Bad Day For The Hulkster and it looks like alot of good cappers.

1-2 on posted plays...1-4 overall for the day..lost PS,yes I bet on the Big Ten with 10 points and hell they can't even score from the 15 yard line for a gift TD...no heart, no class and lost with the Cincy late. Nuff said.

Hogan might just take a break today...can't catch a break at all :blink:

Good Luck to all the Winners today :cheers

Steve Spurrier needs to retire...SC was embarrassing

Clemson should have won..they need to fire their OC..why do you throw a slip screen on your own 15 yard line and get it intercepted and turn the whole game around

USC when they play hard are the #1 team in the nation..they only played hard for the first half yesterday

Cincy..didn't watch didn't care by then...they lost and didn't cover

Hope things turn around, Hogan! 2009 will be the year of the Hulkamaniacs by the time it is over! :+whipping

2008 was the year for the Hulkster until the last 3 weeks..been ruff.

Hogan does like Ole Miss +4 Today 91023i2ndw;l

Thanks Reload 12io4j2w90

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I am on the over so your under bet is $$$$, I have been colder than cold this bowl season. I would lean OSU as well(which might be bad for you based on my bowl season) GL on your action :thumbsup

mariah

EOG Dedicated

U are in good shape tonight Hogan, I like Ball st & OVER & I am a great fade lately in cfb bowls. GL on ur action.