Hogan's Bowl Picks

Going to try something different and put all Hogan's plays for the Bowl season in one thread. Plays will be rated Average...Medium...Strong

Wake-2.5 @ BFC Medium :houra

Like the revenge factor and Wake will be ready for the option game..Wake has better athletes 91023i2ndw;l.

hutch15

EOG Senior Member
Re: Hogan's Bowl Picks

BOL bro I am all over it as well... Nice to see you on the same side GL during the bowls bro... :cheers

Hulkster hopes this is the first of many winners this bowl season....got alot more winners to come...looks like a good bowl year for the SEC and Hogan. :houra

Colo State + 3 -1.20 @ BFC 12io4j2w90 Medium

Hogan thinks one team excitied to be playing(CS) and the other had a disappointing season(FS).

Nice job with Wake, Hogan! You had the cover even without that garbage TD at the end!

Hogan 1-0..Working on 2-0 :houra

Thanks Reload...nice surprize at end..had some at -3 91023i2ndw;l

Hold on Rams...they just got the onside kick...looks really good now :houra

#5 for the Rams is The Man (Gartrell Johnson)

Final 40-35 Rams :party

Back in afternoon with possible play on tonight's TCU/Bosie contest...see alot of guys and good cappers on the TCU side :+clueless Last day of shopping for Hogan and then back to the grind tonight with Bowls and CBB and possible NBA(Hogan hates NBA, but loved it last night). :xmas5

Total is 45..what you guys think about the total tonight..good TCU defense without one LB and you know Bosie will score once with a trick play :xmas7

Hogan likes it and so do alot of other people I respect...Gotta go with it

TCU-3 @ BFC :xmas7

GL EOG :xmas5

Thanks guys..Hogan will look at the Over..I know another good capper who loves the Over 45 :xmas7

Looks like a TCU and Over Night For The Hulkster :xmas7

All the very best cappers I know are on TCU.... I believe the Horn Frogs will come thru for us...Like 28-21 :xmas5

No pick tonight for Hogan...Going with The Shrink and Hawaii +3 -120 @ BFC...Thanks to The Shrink for the Play :xmas7

Merry Christmas To EOG and Go Rainbow Warriors :xmas5

:xmas2 :xmas7 :xmas2 :xmas7 :xmas2

NC ML @ BFC :cheers

Like the home field advantage for the up and coming Tar Heels...Coaching advantage for Tar Heels...Teams going opposite ways...NC going up and WVU going down.

GL EOG :xmas7