Herschel Walker

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Other than he said, she said. No independent evidence. Giving money and a card not mentioning abortion is not evidence.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't get why Walker didn't admit he paid for a couple abortions early in his life. Apologize and say he has changed his view on abortion.

It was stupid campaigning to deny while the evidence mounted.

Guilty please prove me stupid by posting your so called "mounting evidence".

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't get why Walker didn't admit he paid for a couple abortions early in his life. Apologize and say he has changed his view on abortion.

There was and is no evidence as far as I've heard. He may not win but it wont be because of poor coverage on left wing media - no one watches those channels. certainly no one who wasn't already opposed to him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same as Ray Moore, mr. merlin. He was an incel and 1 actual accusation. Separate, they got nothing. So they put them together to create the script. He is likely innocent. Likely as in 99%.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
People whining about herschel being the candidate need to remember he won the primary, he is the choice of the party. the other guy(perdue) had less support.

He won the primary, because there are too many people who continue voting for candidates they deem as the lesser of two evils.

The D vs. R and R vs. D aren't the only options.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hershel Walker and Donald Trump. The Republican gifts that keep on giving.

2 lying scumbags who I must say are fun to watch.

Fetterman has triple the IQ Walker has.

The Obama/Walker takedown was classic.

If Obama Tried To Take Down Walker, It Would Be The Last Time Obama Ever Tried To Do it.

Guaranteed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
WW, you are one of the few here with some common sense on this subject.

common sense

Like Cutting Taxes, Securing The Border, Low Inflation, Low Gas Prices, Fair Trade Deals, America First, Etc.

Trump Did All That And More.

Nobody On Here Posts About These Policies.

Liberals Are To Dumb To Debate This.

Haven't Seen Many Other Posts On Here, About America's Policies.

Are Large Majority Of Americans Stupid ?

Seems That Way.

What Do You Think You Are Voting For, When The Presidency Is On The Ballot ?

A Father, Brother, Husband, Mother, Wife, Sister, ?

A Lot Of Idiots On Here, Think They Are.

Difficult To Fix Stupid.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The cover up is worse than the crime!

Agree................come clean. Say I did it but my stance has changed and #magamorons will buy it

boston massacre

EOG Master

Agree................come clean. Say I did it but my stance has changed and #magamorons will buy it

That's Correct, Fruit Loop.

Come Clean Joe and Hunter Biden.

You're Terrified To Speak About That Topic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Herschel gets stuffed but it's a free lick. Because and only because it appears the Kemp machine is behind him, he has a chance. Represents a golden or orange opportunity to embarrass Trump. If Herschel wins, Trump will be mocked for failing where Kemp succeeded. The ultimate pick six.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not going to miss the football analogies these campaigns are using.

Warnock last night.....we're going to keep him from spiking the ball, we going to win!

🙄

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
walker underperforming in all of the early returns

I presume "underperforming" means Walker is below his previous % of votes.

But the only basis to evaluate these runoff early returns is to compare them to similar early returns from the first 2022 primary. Since they run heavily Democrat, we can probably say that these early returns are the high-water mark for Warnock.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Kornacki " ...concerning numbers for walker "

AFAIK, Kornacki has not offered a comparison to any early returns of Nov, 2022. He keeps referring to final Governor vote, which Walker trails.

Update: Walker by 3k, 50.0% to 50.0. 75% in. Yes, see-saw lead for a while. Now, more votes seem to be left in counties that have Democrat leans.

Last edited: