Gonzaga

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Scored 68 in the first half and lead Loyola "Mary" mount by 40. These look like the Zags from the top 5 and final four years.

Yes they play in the WCC but this is definitely the time Pugh and company should be catching fire.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime score: 68-28, Gonzaga.

The Zags were 7-for-9 from beyond the arc and 7-for-7 from the free throw line in a road game.

Only one turnover in the first 20 minutes.

#Blitzkrieg

Last edited:

dogball

EOG Master
took saga +4000 two days ago bc pinny had them +2100 for the Championship. Anyone think this is a decent ticket, 100% not my thing

kane

EOG master
took saga +4000 two days ago bc pinny had them +2100 for the Championship. Anyone think this is a decent ticket, 100% not my thing
Gonzaga is one of the best teams in the country offensively, their defense leaves much to be desired however, and I think that will keep them from making a deep run, but you're getting a great price at +4000

boston massacre

EOG Master
Scored 68 in the first half and lead Loyola "Mary" mount by 40. These look like the Zags from the top 5 and final four years.

Yes they play in the WCC but this is definitely the time Pugh and company should be catching fire.

On 2 Point Defensive Field Goal Percentage, They're Ranked 234th In The Nation.

Don't Expect A Lot Of Stops, When You Need One.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pepperdine +16.5 merits a look Saturday

Gonzaga got the game they realllllllllllllllllly wanted Thursday. I sense a decent size letdown coming and while they will win I expect Pepperdine to stay inside the number

kane

EOG master
UNC could become the first team to ever start the season ranked #1 and miss the tourney, at this point they might have to win their conference to get in

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
UNC could become the first team to ever start the season ranked #1 and miss the tourney, at this point they might have to win their conference to get in
The lack of quad one wins is certainly going to hurt, but if they can get to the acc semis they might get a play in if the committee has it's usual soft spot for "because it's the school name" traditional entries.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
But will the U survive the first weekend?
If I knew the answer I could make a lot of money, seriously though, they're a veteran team, they have one of the best backcourts in the country, and they have a great coach, they're in trouble if they go against a team with size, but they can be a dangerous team depending on their seeding and matchups

Valuist

EOG Master
I was looking to play against San Francisco yesterday off their double OT win on Saturday but they don't play until tonight so that should help lessen the effects of OT.

For the Zags, since Feb 25 their only game was an organized scrimmage vs Chicago State. I could see them coming out a little rusty in the first half before blowing out USF in the second half.

I was looking to play against San Francisco yesterday off their double OT win on Saturday but they don't play until tonight so that should help lessen the effects of OT.

For the Zags, since Feb 25 their only game was an organized scrimmage vs Chicago State. I could see them coming out a little rusty in the first half before blowing out USF in the second half.
Sounds prime for a live bet play.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Really like Sf alot,not going to over think like I did last night on Memphis when I took them in the first half. Thought with Morant Brooks and Clarke out they would tire out in the 2nd half.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I pretty much eliminate Zaga from winning it right from the start of my bracket.

Whether they are a 1 seed and undefeated for the year I don't see it happening.

If that team with the FR point that went to the NBA didn't win it all they never will. That was a great team.

They can take nights off in their conference but you can't do that in the Dance.

Heim

EOG Master
Looking at the advanced stats.....best team in the country L12 games.

Zags

+4000, is pretty, pretty, pretty good.