Giants vs USC

Giants are probably about a 12 point favorite

With Manning Giants would be -23 or so

Pros too big and strong no matter how bad team is

USC would be lucky to score

Casey Jones

EOG Member
Giants would Crush , Not even close. USC might be able to get a deep ball or 2 , but the adjustments made at HT would be the Deathblow.

watson

EOG Enthusiast
Just for discussion do you think there are any college teams that could give a pro team a good matchup? Who vs Who

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
No, just to big a gap in size, scheme, and technique. It would be like a beer league softball team trying to compete in the major leagues.

Miami a couple of years ago against the worst NFL team....maybe since we have seen how well Ken Dorsey is turning out. If Miami had a touch notch QB then I could see them making it a decent game.

Slight Favorite said:
No, just to big a gap in size, scheme, and technique. It would be like a beer league softball team trying to compete in the major leagues.

It wouldn't be a beer league softball team give college football players credit. It would be like a AA baseball team taking on the Cardinals.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
watson said:
Just for discussion do you think there are any college teams that could give a pro team a good matchup? Who vs Who

Absolutely, positively, 100% NO .....................

This has always been the most ridiculous arguement involving sports.
(Not directed towards you watson, just the whole idea in general. I understand it's fun to talk about sometimes)

watson

EOG Enthusiast
I agree with you hache 100%. Morning was slow so I just wanted to converse a little. Picked USC because of th incredible athletes they have and plus their quarterback is banging some chick from my favorite reality show (laguna beach).

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Years ago the NFL Champ would play the College Allstars to open the exhib season. The kids couldn't hang. Eventually the game was cancelled and now they have the Hall of Fame contest.....Scotty S