Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

and the broad on the left is one of those "9" blondes he is bangin from Match

J

joeybagadonuts

That is a rare shot of "The Showstopper" outside of his basement. That is one of only 3 or so known photos on the web.....

Anyone care to set me up with credit lines? I already have the best agent in the business, but if I don't completely stiff someone I will really feel left out at EOG.

It seems you either stiff or get stiffed.

Oh and Hoffa, I need a 5 figure loan and will make payments every sixth Sunday of the month.

This long thread could have been avoided. All one needs to know is if Travis says something, take it to the bank.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That is a rare shot of "The Showstopper" outside of his basement. That is one of only 3 or so known photos on the web.....

Joey, I forget how you got it - you found it under one of his profiles on a dating forum or something? - you can see he has that pissed off look like I'm going to fucking kill Seymour

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah it's just off the charts funny, some random picture that is now somehow me...

the legend grows, do you all read comic books too?

Cannon

Banned

Listen, there's a moral to this story - never do business with this dude

He looks like a GAY SUPERHERO. That has to be a Wig on his head.

What the hell is that gay baby blue and white shirt he has tied up in the front. Nobody goes out in public looking like this except in San Francisco.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

What the hell is that gay baby blue and white shirt he has tied up in the front. Nobody goes out in public looking like this except in San Francisco.

:LMAO

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I thought this was a photoshop photo of Jmans face, that popped up last year. :+clueless

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

No way that's really him.

It is him - I don't play games - ask Joey or TTP - they will confirm that it is him - don't ever give him credit - don't ever lend him an umbrella - just run if you see him - he's strong as an ox and always pissed off

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

wow this may outreply the classic good morning eog thread.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Joey was there from what he told me and spotted him.

It was a outdoor Air Supply concert.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

who would win in a fight between jman and chuck norris?

Chuck would tap dance on him - peppering him with kicks and jabs - but Chuck's got a problem if J gets a grip of him - he's not this buff in recent picks though

Chuck would tap dance on him - peppering him with kicks and jabs - but Chuck's got a problem if J gets a grip of him - he's not this buff in recent picks though

Chuck is a conservative. He would likely shoot J with his Rifle w/a/scope

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Private Message: I am fucking dying down here</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-19-09, 12:13 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Seymour<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> I am fucking dying down here
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Half these noobs think it's you - hahahaha
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

That photo had to been taken at A Gay Pride Celebration.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Private Message: I am fucking dying down here</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-19-09, 12:13 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Seymour<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> I am fucking dying down here
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Half these noobs think it's you - hahahaha

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Edit job :+cool-1+

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That really is an awful look - he even looks better in his green tank - he just looks so fucking hostile - I just can't fathom the look on his face when Troy got the pick - he must have blown a couple blood vessels

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

He took an IM and twisted it around? WTF is wrong with this lunatic?

J

joeybagadonuts

He has really lost it.... Meltdown to ensue?

Who will he out and throw under the bus?

Will he add people to his "I'm gonna shoot in the face on sight list"?

Careful tonight, men, the showstoppa is finally going to go over the edge. I heard he may have called Delta to book a flight to come find Seymour in FL.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Is Timmy banned here...anybody know. Looks like Ken has had more of his personal life exposed then he needs.

J

joeybagadonuts

What a shame this ended up in the asylum.

This is front page EOG shit with multiple paid posters being stiffs.

Great thread while it lasted.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

when i first read TT's post, i thought to myself "this thread has potential to be great". it didn't disappoint.