Free $25 MLS CUP Bet @ Wagerweb

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
This is for everybody and no deposit needed. I just logged into my account and there is a BIG red link. Clicked it and placed my bet...easy. I don't know sh!t about the MLS but it's free...lol

GL to all
<!-- / message -->

Betmonkey said:
This is for everybody and no deposit needed. I just logged into my account and there is a BIG red link. Clicked it and placed my bet...easy. I don't know sh!t about the MLS but it's free...lol

GL to all
<!-- / message -->

they can stick their free bet up their ass

customers should thank oddessa for the free $25 he probably paid for half them

So who should I take? Its legit

Rules
  1. Free Bet open to both New and Existing customers
  2. New Customers ... Open and account and follow the link for your free bet. No need to deposit
  3. Existing Customers? Log in and follow the Free Bet Link.
  4. $25 free bet is for a win single on one of the following three options.
  5. New England Revolution (Home), Draw (Draw) or Los Angeles Galaxy (Away)..
  6. Free bet available up until kick off at 3.30pm EST Sunday 13th November.
  7. Funds will be credited by 9.00am Monday 14th November..
  8. To withdraw any 'winnings' you must roll over the win amount by 10x.
  9. Usual soccer betting rules apply. 90 Mins. Only.
Current lines for free bet

<TABLE class=table2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title1 align=middle colSpan=3>MLS Soccer Game</TD><TD class=title2></TD><TD class=title3>Money Line</TD><TD class=title4>Risking 25.00 To Win </TD><TD class=title4></TD></TR><TR class=Team2><TD class=data noWrap>Sun 11/13</TD><TD class=data noWrap>1 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>New England Revolti </TD><TD class=data noWrap></TD><TD class=data noWrap>+100 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>$25.00 USD </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=Team2><TD class=data noWrap>03:30PM</TD><TD class=data noWrap>2 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>Los Angeles Galaxy </TD><TD class=data noWrap></TD><TD class=data noWrap>+230 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>$57.50 USD </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=Team2><TD class=data noWrap></TD><TD class=data noWrap>3 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>Draw </TD><TD class=data noWrap></TD><TD class=data noWrap>+220 </TD><TD class=data noWrap>$55.00 USD </TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=Team2><TD class=span noWrap colSpan=8>* Game Note: USA MLS Final</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5teamparlay said:
Count me in!!! If you took LA im on New England one of us has to win.

Wrong ! Tie is possible. Play big dog on free plays, to maximize potential. NE is worst option.

I won it with draw. WW has weird rules on this one. 10X roll, $125 max pay and must be paid by Fed-ex ( $50 fee). I had to call them and explain this should be kept seperate from regular account money for customers, they made an exception for me ( no Fed-ex). No thought went into this promo.

Doug said:
I won it with draw. WW has weird rules on this one. 10X roll, $125 max pay and must be paid by Fed-ex ( $50 fee). I had to call them and explain this should be kept seperate from regular account money for customers, they made an exception for me ( no Fed-ex). No thought went into this promo.

thats ***** shit

I remember las palmas FREE $50 account I rolled that fucker in 6 days to 8,000 called jan jan for a payout she didnt even hesitate

those were the good old days