Florida Atlantic

Heim

EOG Master
I haven't seem them play but they're bet every game and the lines are getting huge against some good opponents.

Alan Boston thinks they'd have a winning record in the Big 10.

All this means is the committee will open them up against a really good Power 5 and exit stage left sooner than later.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
As I pointed out before, Lunardi is usually wrong about seeding, Palm has FAU as a 10 seed.

In today's bracket, Lunardi also has the PAC-12 listed with 4 teams in and then (right below that) has PAC-12 with 3. Morons at ESPN apparently can't afford a proofreader, should be MWC with 3.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They narrowly escaped today in an missed 4 point play that would've tied the game for MTSU, then a half court 3 at the buzzer rimming off.

kane

EOG master
They narrowly escaped today in an missed 4 point play that would've tied the game for MTSU, then a half court 3 at the buzzer rimming off.
Yesterday Miami had an 18 point lead in the second half, Wake rallied and had a chance to win at the end, in the post game presser a reporter asked Coach Larranaga about his team blowing such a big lead, Coach L's response "Win and advance"

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Yesterday Miami had an 18 point lead in the second half, Wake rallied and had a chance to win at the end, in the post game presser a reporter asked Coach Larranaga about his team blowing such a big lead, Coach L's response "Win and advance"
After yesterday's survival I'm feeling that much better about my Duke acc future despite only +300.

Heim

EOG Master
I saw their game yesterday. Not so sure they can win in Big 10. They have a couple good guys in Martin and Davis but everyone in Big 10 has a couple of dudes, plus Golden inside is very soft.

They'll be bet v. Memphis, but Memphis defense is not UAB.

Nonetheless, good all around team which is saying a lot for a usual offense oriented C-USA.

Valuist

EOG Master
As soon as I saw they were a 9, I thought "I can't wait to see what Boston has to say about this". Sure enough, went to Twitter and he was ripping on them for pitting them against Memphis.