First Offensive Play

honest abe

EOG Member
Does anyone know of a site that offers this prop in NFL games?

A few firms in the UK do, including Bet365, but I haven't seen it with any offshore books.
I think Bet365 are pretty cautious with their odds compiling, which makes me think they are getting their prices for this from checking what other firms are going...

If you haven't bet it before, it's a weird rush to have your money resting on one play.

lol....I did this a few times at Bet and Win with F1 racing, the prop was will there be a wreck on the first lap.

BTW...have the bet365 parlors changed their signs yet, I heard they sold them all?

honest abe

EOG Member
glaken - by parlours, i guess you mean what we call shops. i don't know as i have never seen any bet365 shops. they certainly don't have any in central london.

jj - i like you and all, but i hate it when people diss props as being lotteries, or complain that the vig is too high. any betting market should be considered on its merits.
last year 'run' was favoured on the 1st offensive play only about 52.5% of the time (partly due, perhaps, to the change in pass interference interpretation), yet most firms here priced it up as if teams would run 64-66% of the time.

if you were offered the following on oakland at indianapolis, what would you take? or would you dismiss this market as being a lottery that no one would bet anyway?

run -180
pass +140