Fezzik GOY

ComptrBob

EOG Master
You have to love how incompetent Fezzik is sometimes.

On Friday, Dec 2, 7:05am he joins the FCS playoff foray with 308935/308936 Delaware/S Dakota St UNDER 55 at Fanduel. A bit later, @ 7:35am, he adds 308939/308940 Richmond/Sac St UNDER 55, also at Fanduel. Both were 3* picks.

One glaring problem is the total for the 1st pick, 308935/5, actually got bet up from the opener 45.5 at 5 Dimes & BetOnline, and never got past 47.5 anywhere.

Well, it seems he initially got the wrong game, so obviously the total could be and was, way off. And no correction text was issued to try to have clients get off the 1st pick, and the 2nd pick was issued 30 minutes later for the correct game.

For grading purposes, I have no recourse but to use a total of 47 (score 42-6, S Dakota St), and a loser. 2nd pick was 38-31, Sac St, also a loser.

Just another betting day at Pregame.com.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't understand these FCS releases or small school CBB. He doesn't know his edge. His edge is
trusting someone else. You're paying and you hear Blue Horeshow like so and so. Silly.

Yep, he bets his own stuff yet can't give out the right play. lol

Heim

EOG Master
1670517554118.png
Is Fezzik for real???..the majority of his plays are -110!? He's playing -130 and -140 teasers this week and a -200 play above. A -1000 NFL draft play. Somebody needs to do a intervention. The anxiety level Steve hits when he loses the best number is obvious, always a knee jerk to the ML. Fuck the clients, I need to puff to sell. He knows he can't beat -110. Solve by inspection, 2nd one out in Circa contest using -110 lines.

kane

EOG master
Fezzik

1* Raiders -6.5 he also thinks Raiders ML at -260 or better is "solid"

PLAY: LAS VEGAS RAIDERS

RATING: SINGLE DIME PLAY

I got to this game a little late, but the key factor is the Home Field Crowd for the Raiders here, as the crowd should be 75% Raiders fans who are surging.

I expect this line to close LV -7, lock in the Raiders now.

NOTE: The Hall Of Fame Bookmakers at the South Point have this moneyline at Raiders -250.

If you happen to have access, Raiders MLINE -260 is a solid bet also.

Note, The Raiders in a teaser is NOT nearly as good a bet, as a 2 team -120 teaser is essentially a -280 bet on the Raiders MLINE, so it is not nearly as good.

The math on Teasers (rounded is a s follows)

Teasers at -110 pricing, each leg you ARE paying about -260 essentially per leg, DO NOT THINK you are avoiding big vigs, you are essentially paying that per leg, so is you risk $260 on a Raiders teaser with another team, after the Raiders win will have won "won" approximately $100 (unrealized equity) rolling into the next leg.

-110 Teaser, Each leg you are laying -260
-120 Teaser, Each leg -280
-130 Teaser, Each leg -300

Heim

EOG Master
Big LOL

HFA = Fans

Fezzik never got the memo on his own forum.....and will never get it.

However as a tout you need some filler to sound sharp.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't necessarily dislike the Raiders side less than a TD. The black backup is brutal....and Baker on 3 days notice!? Hard to like the Ram side but HFA for Raiders, immaterial.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik

1* Raiders -6.5 he also thinks Raiders ML at -260 or better is "solid"

PLAY: LAS VEGAS RAIDERS

RATING: SINGLE DIME PLAY

I got to this game a little late, but the key factor is the Home Field Crowd for the Raiders here, as the crowd should be 75% Raiders fans who are surging.

I expect this line to close LV -7, lock in the Raiders now.

NOTE: The Hall Of Fame Bookmakers at the South Point have this moneyline at Raiders -250.

If you happen to have access, Raiders MLINE -260 is a solid bet also.

Note, The Raiders in a teaser is NOT nearly as good a bet, as a 2 team -120 teaser is essentially a -280 bet on the Raiders MLINE, so it is not nearly as good.

The math on Teasers (rounded is a s follows)

Teasers at -110 pricing, each leg you ARE paying about -260 essentially per leg, DO NOT THINK you are avoiding big vigs, you are essentially paying that per leg, so is you risk $260 on a Raiders teaser with another team, after the Raiders win will have won "won" approximately $100 (unrealized equity) rolling into the next leg.

-110 Teaser, Each leg you are laying -260
-120 Teaser, Each leg -280
-130 Teaser, Each leg -300

Heim

EOG Master
I guess the word was out Mayfield was playing heavy minutes. I saw the number dip to 5.5

Heim

EOG Master
Shows you what a chicken shit Fezzik is with NFL sides. 3 units for a FCS total you can only get down with peanuts, a heavy volume NFL side one unit. We can talk about edges all day but Fezzik needs to see screen action before he commits to anything over one unit. Not easily identifiable with NFL sides especially before game day which the majority of his releases originate.

I guarantee he shit seeing the Ram money pour in right before kickoff.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
How did Fezzik's Raiders play -6.5 and ML -250 to -260 work out. Bet he just counts it as 1 loss. The guy is a complete fraud and losing tout playing available sides and totals.

Heim

EOG Master
Who does Fezzik's marketing? He's 1-4 L5. His only win was a 1Q derivative. 4 losses on sides and totals.

So what do they we puff today? NFL side and total. lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Give fezzik credit.

He called a lions big win. Lions won big.

But in terms of marketing he gets an F.

His goy got crushed

Sometimes a guy can't catch a break

Heim

EOG Master
I love Fezzik's teasers that include games on different weeks. First leg losses, second leg has a half point attached which cannot
push the release. They don't grade it immediately but wait for it to disappear from his 10 play history that's visible.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
I love Fezzik's teasers that include games on different weeks. First leg losses, second leg has a half point attached which cannot
push the release. They don't grade it immediately but wait for it to disappear from his 10 play history that's visible.
I don't know what kind of attorney you are but you are relentless. i love it. This is one of my favorite threads for the entertainment value. Strike my last sentence from the record your honor. This is by far my favorite thread. Ha Ha!

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
1670948758386.png

Can anyone translate?

Wow, Fezzik releasing a play while the number is moving. That's a first! LOL

ComptrBob

EOG Master
View attachment 7467650

Can anyone translate?

Wow, Fezzik releasing a play while the number is moving. That's a first! LOL

Not sure if it sheds any light on the issue, but this is one of the weirdest sets of BLAP texts I've ever received.

Date Time Description Size
12/7/22 8:03am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2
12/7/22 8:08am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2 (Repeated from above)
12/11/22 6:27am Phil/NYG UNDER 45 3
12/11/22 6:28am Phil/NYG UNDER 45 3 (Repeated from above)
12/11/22 6:28am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2

Heim

EOG Master
Not sure if it sheds any light on the issue, but this is one of the weirdest sets of BLAP texts I've ever received.

Date Time Description Size
12/7/22 8:03am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2
12/7/22 8:08am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2 (Repeated from above)
12/11/22 6:27am Phil/NYG UNDER 45 3
12/11/22 6:28am Phil/NYG UNDER 45 3 (Repeated from above)
12/11/22 6:28am Phil/NYG UNDER 45.5 2

No surprise. Fezzik is a advantage gambler that defaults as a tout. The writeups, if any, look like they're scribbled on a breakfast napkin and transferred to clients.

Malinsky he's not. Some touts have a passion for it, and they're primary source of income. Fezzik throws out a pick like a Frisbee landing in a bush, you have to find it (number).

Heim

EOG Master
'NBA 66% Last Season 75% This Season'

Fezzik pulling a small sample Teddy Covers mirage.

But yes the math is right, 3-1 is 75% 😅

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
'NBA 66% Last Season 75% This Season'

Fezzik pulling a small sample Teddy Covers mirage.

But yes the math is right, 3-1 is 75% 😅
This is the work of an originator

Sharpie.

Well he just gets his nba stuff from the guy that used to run and get coffee for the team.

MacKenzie is the nba expert now

Lol

Heim

EOG Master
From Fezzik:

"Up Well over 100 units YTD"

YTD (according to ComptrBob):

+103.43u

Fezzik missed his calling as a wrestling manager....

Lol at well over.

Diogenes

EOG Enthusiast
comical that Ross Tucker who comes off as biggest square up 39 units to fezz's 1/2 unit for season on easy money podcast. Ouch

Heim

EOG Master
comical that Ross Tucker who comes off as biggest square up 39 units to fezz's 1/2 unit for season on easy money podcast. Ouch

That's because everything is full game. Fezzik can't produce anything positive unless high vig props or derivatives.

Look at the Circa contest, 2nd one out. But somehow he's up well over (lol) 100 units for the year.

Let's not forget the 'Sauce' Gardner draft prop for -1200. lol

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik on a bad bowl run....no doubt pressing for a winner releases Clemson under 63.5 at 4:53 A.M. when convinced heavy vig on under at books that matter is sharp.

By the time everyone awakes already at 61.

Opener sent out on 12/05.

Naturally advised unit reduction at worse numbers.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
1673026183695.png

Nobody I trust more with a Sacred Heart total than Fezzik....lol

Puffing material on empty, Fezzik already puffing +3 units for the year.

Geez, it must be game of the month somewhere soon.