Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
1673376089259.png

Fezzik, should have his own comedy routine on the Strip. Some of his short write-ups are pure comedy.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm interested to see how many sides he releases for the playoffs. I bet not many. He will junk ball it with props, largest margin, longest field goal bs. At least he knows he can't beat sides unless he feels safe with a -200.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's RSW total bets. most from last spring and summer, missed the mark.

Where can I find them collectively?

He releases some mid-season to correct pre-flop flops.

He got a lot of egg on his face with the Jets correction mid season (under) after the Wilson news not realizing White was better.

Can you get any lower by having a former colleague on Pregame, Brad Powers, ripping you for playing both sides.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Where can I find them collectively?

He releases some mid-season to correct pre-flop flops.

He got a lot of egg on his face with the Jets correction mid season (under) after the Wilson news not realizing White was better.

Can you get any lower by having a former colleague on Pregame, Brad Powers, ripping you for playing both sides.

All BLAP picks since I started receiving them (Aug, 2015) are at Pregame.com:

Heim

EOG Master
1673718618569.png

Here's a wild guess for $23. Weather game, so knee jerk under with a number no longer available.

kane

EOG master
SEA @ SFO -
UPDATE: The heaviest of the rain (and the strongest of the winds) will be on Saturday morning. By gametime we're still likely to be dealing with scattered showers (on top of an already wet field). The main difference between the morning round and the afternoon showers are the winds. Saturday morning winds could gust between 30-40mph, but during the game models show something more like 10-15mph. So, does it matter? Yes, it does look like we'll see at least some rain, but we're avoiding the worst of it, so I don't expect the kind of major impact we would have if the timing was a bit different.

kane

EOG master
Fezzik

2* 7 pt teaser: 49ers to -2.5 with Cincy to -1 -40
2* NFL prop Geno Smith under 225.5 passing yds -15
2* NFL prop Kenneth Walker under 60.5 rush yds -20

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik

2* 7 pt teaser: 49ers to -2.5 with Cincy to -1 -40
2* NFL prop Geno Smith under 225.5 passing yds -15
2* NFL prop Kenneth Walker under 60.5 rush yds -20

The props are correlated weather (under) props.

Railbird is right. Fezzik is a complete square now. His picks are in a prevent defense 😅

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are There Still Idiots Out There, That Pay Steve Fezzik Money, For His Opinion, On What Team Is Going To Cover The Point Spread ?

Tell Those People That, Opinions, Are Just Like Ass Holes.

Everybody Has One.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If people are stupid enough to pay Vegas Dave after claiming he's on a 96-0 run or Brandon Lang who losses every year but claims he's a winner and Jerry Tarkanian asked him to play on the UNLV basketball team of course they'll pay someone who can piece together two sentences without butchering the English language like Fezzik.

Heim

EOG Master
1673995597436.png

Sometimes you wonder if Fezzik watches any games during the year. Even our JimmytheGreek had Dallas.

0-1-1 (sides) for the playoffs.....doubt we see another side unless it's a home fav ML.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezz’s 3 star ⭐️ bomb 💣 is coming tomorrow

He has everyone thinking it's a huge release, side or total, but usually a teaser or a prop.

Possible rogue ML on PHIL. As a tout he has no conscience, willing to release a -350 ML as long as it's a likely +1 unit.

Fezzik doesn't mess with anything -110. Bad for business.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik is down -12.85 for the year....

Get ready for a full high vig blitz. How long can you promote + units last year this late in January?

Heim

EOG Master
It's amazing that a B2B Hilton champ is scared to give a NFL side or total. The limits this time of year are huge. He sticks to high percentage, high vig stuff to puff units.

He got in constant (radio) debates with Bell for not including Brady in his top Qb 15, yet he released TB. To make matter worse, he has Dallas #5 and TB # 15 in his power ratings, yet +3 versus +2.5 made all the difference in the world for a team that didn't belong in the playoffs.

Advantage gamblers can be their own worst enemies.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's amazing that a B2B Hilton champ is scared to give a NFL side or total. The limits this time of year are huge. He sticks to high percentage, high vig stuff to puff units.

He got in constant (radio) debates with Bell for not including Brady in his top Qb 15, yet he released TB. To make matter worse, he has Dallas #5 and TB # 15 in his power ratings, yet +3 versus +2.5 made all the difference in the world for a team that didn't belong in the playoffs.

Advantage gamblers can be their own worst enemies.

No One Give Fezzik A Penny, For His Sports Betting Opinions.

He Can Say What His Plays Are, All Day Long.

Nobody Cares.

Just Don't Get Hoodwinked Into Transferring Him Any Money.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
He should just make it a 7-point teaser. 2 seems to be a bigger number now since the XP was moved back, and the number of teams going for 2.

Nope, since the NFL XP was moved in 2015, there have been 121 games lined at -8, -8.5 or -9. Only two had the favorite win by exactly 2 so, even with a limited dataset, its obviously not worth the added ML (-140 from -120) to buy thru the 2. Of games lined from -7 to -10, the favorite won by 2 in only six out of 423 games.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Replying to
@FezzikSports
Please tell me how it makes sense to send out chiefs TT under and then s later send out the game over. First off, who does that? Second, you could have just bet the bengals in this case. Amateur hour and I’m paying for this garbage.

Another satisfied customer. 😅

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting that Fezzik downgraded Chiefs 4 points in his current power ratings after the JAX game. Is it because of the Mahomes injury? Or would KC favored by 4.5 make him look silly compared to the market?