Fezzik GOY Part II

Heim

EOG Master

I have CRUSHED IT being ultra selective in NBA/MLB

Yep......nobody crushes -300, -400, -500 moneylines like you or rogue RHE prices.

At -110 you become the ball versus the bat.

Heim

EOG Master
He did fool me. With the latest carnage, and continuing 'bounce back' puffing it set up for a Celtic ML release.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I have noticed that Steve has spent alot of time tweeting and texting into the vsin shows. It feels like he is working to get a show or a regular spot on the network more than the Monday spot he does now.

Could this mean that there is a break in the pregame partnership?????

Funny how Steve will blast pros for betting a popular sport instead of attacking a hidden market but he enjoys spending countless time on radio shows.

The double standard that he lives by is mind-boggling

Heim

EOG Master
1685226982301.png

Finally a decent write-up until I got to Fezzik comparing LVA to the 70 win GSW team. Not sure what he was on including any NBA comparison with a WNBA team.

RD/HM spits in the league are worthless unless your talking comfort at home which is probably worth +1.5. Not much else.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik blasts 'fake innovators' on Twitter for giving out playoff unders after sharps knock it down, meanwhile he was still selling GM6 under that had moved 4.5 points.

Can't make it up.

Heim

EOG Master
1685290020327.png

Wasn't Fezzik crying the other day about giving out too many picks (5) and being more selective?

I guess those huge MLs looking like easy units just too tempting.

Heim

EOG Master
Laying ML -190 & ML -215 with teams like Anaheim & Seattle is a recipe for disaster. This is Fezzik 2023 not 2003.

He knows he has no chance during basketball and baseball season. Why do you think he only had 3 NBA plays all regular
season? He tells his handful of faithful more plays during playoffs. Of course, his knee jerk unders have a better hit rate
than anything during regular season. Baseball is not worth commenting on. The picks are pure junk. Imagine paying for
a full season of baseball and getting Houston (-300+) versus Oakland every other game.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Laying ML -190 & ML -215 with teams like Anaheim & Seattle is a recipe for disaster. This is Fezzik 2023 not 2003.

Actually, Fezzik has never been good at MLB public picks, even in 2003.

He eventually recommended MLB tout Bryan Leonard at SSB who proceeded to have a horrendous year. At Fezzik's Place he quit mid-season one year because he was down a ton of units. Claimed no one could beat MLB.

Heim

EOG Master
I give Fezzik a lot of credit....he knows how to market junk. Besides 'Sharp Money' on VSIN. He sends daily tweets to the BetUS baseball
morning group with some trend he picked up from the internet. When you associate with presumed sharps, the audience starts believing
you're on that level. Fezzik has turned into a poor man's Krackman.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Spreadapedia is a baseball sharp. Mlb awards futures and hits triple A and Mexican baseball.

Does some minor mlb work.

Basewinner has his rankings and model. No idea if he actually wins.

The host Kyle is mr square with his constant "double result" plays (he plays the f5 and fg on the same team)

I believe that the reason fezzik does baseball is because rj makes him to keep giving degens action during the down months.

Bryan Leonard is good at mlb. He just got backing from fezzik at the wrong time

Wasn't it at one time fezzik was an rj advertised originator in the nba? Now fezzik gets nba plays from MacKenzie rivers who started with pregame as a secretary/rj bells bitch

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Krackman might be sharp but he's one of the worst listens there is on the radio.
He's not sharp in a betting sense. He's a CEO who knows how to get accounts and then finds the right people to follow or do the modeling in each sport.

Yes listening to him babble trying to sound like a bettor when it's his team who does the work.

Valuist

EOG Master
Spreadapedia is a baseball sharp. Mlb awards futures and hits triple A and Mexican baseball.

Does some minor mlb work.

Basewinner has his rankings and model. No idea if he actually wins.

The host Kyle is mr square with his constant "double result" plays (he plays the f5 and fg on the same team)

I believe that the reason fezzik does baseball is because rj makes him to keep giving degens action during the down months.

Bryan Leonard is good at mlb. He just got backing from fezzik at the wrong time

Wasn't it at one time fezzik was an rj advertised originator in the nba? Now fezzik gets nba plays from MacKenzie rivers who started with pregame as a secretary/rj bells bitch

Spreadopedia definitely WAS a sharp. I'm questioning some of his 2023 thought processes. His favorite season win bet was Miami under. I believe it was maybe at 76. That could still come in, but Miami is a couple games over .500. Recently, he played against a team because the starting pitcher was off an excellent effort. There's many reasons to bet against a pitcher, but being in good form shouldn't be one.

Baserunner is pretty good but he's a bit obsessed with strikeouts with starting pitchers. We've seen "stuff" pitchers tend to always take betting action while the contact guys are shunned. Imagine, making big league defenders make plays. I will say he is constantly refining his model, which is a positive.

That Kyle guy is definitely a square. Loves to lay a run and a half (often with home teams) and loves the favorites and overs.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Spreadopedia definitely WAS a sharp. I'm questioning some of his 2023 thought processes. His favorite season win bet was Miami under. I believe it was maybe at 76. That could still come in, but Miami is a couple games over .500. Recently, he played against a team because the starting pitcher was off an excellent effort. There's many reasons to bet against a pitcher, but being in good form shouldn't be one.

Baserunner is pretty good but he's a bit obsessed with strikeouts with starting pitchers. We've seen "stuff" pitchers tend to always take betting action while the contact guys are shunned. Imagine, making big league defenders make plays. I will say he is constantly refining his model, which is a positive.

That Kyle guy is definitely a square. Loves to lay a run and a half (often with home teams) and loves the favorites and overs.
Good pt about strikeouts. The advanced stats people love k's.

That's why they hate Marcus stroman for the Cubs. The last start (before today) he recorded 18 groundball outs. I think that's awesome. Keeps your defense alive and active while not going deep into counts.

Plus the double play is always in play when teams are pounding the ball into the ground.

Today stroman through a 1 hitter with 8 Ks and 12 groundball outs so I bet his next start will see early money back him.

I enjoy listening to spreadapedia. I got yordan Alvarez for rookie of the year at 100-1 back then as he was talking about him and Kyle tucker coming to the majors while they were still in AAA. He still sharp in my mind

Heim

EOG Master
GM7s are made for the Fezzian 'bigger the game better the under'...so naturally he's all over yesterday's MIA/BOS under. Nope, you got a Derrick White prop. 😅

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
GM7s are made for the Fezzian 'bigger the game better the under'...so naturally he's all over yesterday's MIA/BOS under. Nope, you got a Derrick White prop. 😅
Come on heim let's be fair.
You would be destroying fezzik for releasing an under for a total that has been adjusted a ton of points since game 5.

He passes

So he gives a player prop loses.

No idea who fezzik's prop guy is. Lol

Heim

EOG Master
You would be destroying fezzik for releasing an under for a total that has been adjusted a ton of points since game 5.

He passes

I could be 'Krack'....it's interesting that Krackman had a IG video yesterday about GM7, the typical 101 stuff, but stressing you don't
have to bet a side or total, props are the biggest edge.

Fezzik's play selection is very similar to Krackman. I know they communicate. However you get a nugget from Krack occasionally,
for example, DEN +850 to win the West, Fezzik, nothing but square stuff with high vig, BOS -215 (series) after GM1.

Heim

EOG Master

He passes

A overly adjusted number maybe but 'over' money late scared him off.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Seems to be going in the wrong direction.
If you are a year subscription buyer. It's been 5 months and you are getting plays from someone who tells you they make their living from betting sports and the plays they sent you are down 18 units you have to wonder if the truth is being told.

Screenshot_20230601_084540_Chrome.jpg

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I'm not a smart man but it really doesn't feel like an optimal way to bet a heavy favorite in mlb with the same amount to win on the side and RL when you are laying odds on both.

Two minus money wagers that you only make money by going 2-0. This feels like it should be one or the other unless you are playing the mL for a larger unit size to profit if you win the wager by one run

Maybe fezzik could help me understand this form of betting

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not a smart man but it really doesn't feel like an optimal way to bet a heavy favorite in mlb with the same amount to win on the side and RL when you are laying odds on both.

Two minus money wagers that you only make money by going 2-0. This feels like it should be one or the other unless you are playing the mL for a larger unit size to profit if you win the wager by one run

Maybe fezzik could help me understand this form of betting

Doubt there is any strategy, everything tied into one game with ML, RL and prop is correlated for units. If it loses, rinse repeat.

What are you getting for your money? Top shelf pitcher versus weak opponent. You can pick up the USA Today for that.

Heim

EOG Master
It's funny with touts, Fezzik included. The benchmark is always puffing 60+ percent. I guess anything less doesn't grab their attention for a sale.

Remember to buy Fezzik's long term packages. 😅

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's funny with touts, Fezzik included. The benchmark is always puffing 60+ percent. I guess anything less doesn't grab their attention for a sale.

Remember to buy Fezzik's long term packages. 😅
It's marketing
Public sees 59% and they think you suck I can do that

They see 60% and think holy shit that's good let me get on board

Why do you think there is so much double talk of buy my long term packages yet they promote I'm 5-1 my last 6 3* nba totals.

They always find a hot streak somewhere

MrTop

EOG Master
does he have a start up fee ?

we are seeing this come out in business. Verizon has a $35 fee every time you turn around ..it was not like that years ago.

Heim

EOG Master
does he have a start up fee ?

we are seeing this come out in business. Verizon has a $35 fee every time you turn around ..it was not like that years ago.

It's not a foreign concept. The tout service 'Sportsmemo' had a start up cost of $225 for the honor of paying for their picks. lol

Heim

EOG Master
fez is better than the memo IMO.. even though i got buried at LVA.

Not so sure about that. That crew gave out full game and full game totals to clients. I'm sure they had some heavy players. You never
saw RHE derivatives, +.05 first five inning bs, and heavily juiced MLs. He would barely crack 50%, if that, if he was relegated to WA releases.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
fez is better than the memo IMO.. even though i got buried at LVA.

I tracked the "Memo" guys' plays for years (graded by Memo the day after), but, as Heim said, the picks were WA full game sides and total. Trushel was good overall and Erin Rynning consistently won at NBA and MLB. Teddy Covers and several others were generally disasters.

MrTop

EOG Master
I tracked the "Memo" guys' plays for years (graded by Memo the day after), but, as Heim said, the picks were WA full game sides and total. Trushel was good overall and Erin Rynning consistently won at NBA and MLB. Teddy Covers and several others were generally disasters.

i had rynning and tim...when i had them they lost both times

Heim

EOG Master
Yep.... Fezzik's word is his bond. More selective. Only 9 picks today 😅

Fezzik down 18+ units in June, Yoshing, hoping something sticks.

Maybe ComptrBob can explain Yoshing better than I.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Yep.... Fezzik's word is his bond. More selective. Only 9 picks today 😅

Fezzik down 18+ units in June, Yoshing, hoping something sticks.

Maybe ComptrBob can explain Yoshing better than I.

Wow, the first "yoshing" reference in what 10 to 15 years? ... lol.

I think it was at SSB and a tout named Yosh got down a bunch of units and had like 22 picks one CFB Saturday trying to get even.

Details are hazy, but he ended up just digging a deeper hole.