Fantasy Feetball Help

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
we have the #6 overall pick for our draft which is Sunday

i KNOW the T3 picks will be (in some order): Manning, LT, Alexander

the 2 after 2 i don't know for sure

Mt question is this

If these 3 are all available (I don't think they will - but "IF") - who do you take:

Deuce Mc
McGahee
Priest

my co-owner and i are debating this one. he likes Priest here but i don't. injuries and the emergence of Larry Johnson makes this a shaky pick at best. If all 3 are there - lean to McGahee then Deuce

and the peanut gallery ranks these 3 in what order
<!-- / message -->

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I would go with McGahee myself.

Henry is gone and this guy is going to explode.

Yes, they play in a tough division, but the Bills defense is towards the top of the list, which equals plenty of time for the offense & McGahee.......

Priest is a nice pick if he slips that late. He's hands down better than the other guys. Draft LJ later on, so u will be a KC rb.

I watched Buffalo last night and they are going to really struggle on offense. Them and the Bears looked like mirror images of each other. I don't see McGahee getting elite numbers against 8-9 man fronts with a rookie qb.

I like Edge myself. McAllister doesn't score enough for me.

Winky - heres my cheatsheets from footballguys.com:

http://www.footballguys.com/05top200perf825.php

Personally I would pass on Priest, he's too big a health concern. McGahee and Deuce both have some injury issues as well, but are both younger than Priest.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
GreenDoberman said:
Personally I would pass on Priest, he's too big a health concern. McGahee and Deuce both have some injury issues as well, but are both younger than Priest.

I absolutely agree.....

The KC situation with Priest & Larry Johnson (can you believe I almost typed Larry Holmes lol) could begin to look somewhat as it does in St. Louis with Faulk and Steven Jackson......