ESPN hires Kelly in Vegas

Heim

EOG Master
Looks like she surfaced at barstool sports

Interesting. Penn National bought them. They're trying to become a factor in online wagering.

Has Barstool initiated any mobile apps yet in the midwest or Penn?

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Knew it wouldn't be that long till she got another offer, regardless of your opinion on her and her situation it was inevitable with the way Sports Betting is going

Heim

EOG Master
Barstool's Pomeroy is a glorified sports fan. Give him credit. Timed the sports betting market perfect
with nothing more than a fan site and his pizza rating shtick.

And now a idiot like him can afford a 14 million dollar beach front in Miami. These big gaming
companies have changed the game $$$.

Who knows if they'll recoup on their investment. Lots of competition now.

Interesting. Penn National bought them. They're trying to become a factor in online wagering.

Has Barstool initiated any mobile apps yet in the midwest or Penn?
They have apps in 4 states now I think and planning on around 10 by year end. I think Indiana and Pennsylvania were first with Michigan expected to be live soon after it opened up.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
They have apps in 4 states now I think and planning on around 10 by year end. I think Indiana and Pennsylvania were first with Michigan expected to be live soon after it opened up.
Penn Gaming uses Kambi Group plc software on the apps to limit Sharps.
Spanky refers to them as “Pussys”.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Kelly's first segment on Barstool was BRUTAL! Neither Kelly or Anita Marks could win in football or basketball if you allowed them to pick games at halftime. I also notice that ESPN stopped putting the handicappers records up underneath their names during the show.

Daily Wager now just does weekly records. It is as awful as you think

Anita is the best. Fade her and make a fortune. She makes Joe Fortenbaugh look like Lem Banker.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
kelly is perfect for barstoolies.

big fake tits
sounds like a sailor
can take and give bantor to guys.

dave will make back his investment in megan and kelly 10x before the football season is done.

I'm sure kelly signed a deal for high high six figures when you include bonuses and penn stock options.

on another note....did you see that the call your daddy girl signed a deal with spotify for $66m? didn't know talking about your pussy paid that well.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
From what I have heard and read he was "not renewed" as a way to open things up for Kelly.

Preston is doing his own thing on periscope each day.

It's a good show.

go to his twitter for the link.

Looking at who else is on the show - for Preston getting off that show was the best thing he could have done. He got a "name" on it then leaving was a good move

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
OMG this host Robert Barnes is DUMB AS ROCKS!!! at 5:20 Introducing Kelly he said, "Last year if you were taking some of her bets you would have made enough money to be a gambler for the next couple decades without being able to lose money. That's how successful her picks were". Outside of Anita Marks on Daily Wager and Brandon Lang, Kelly in Vegas is a documented long term GREAT FADE CAPPER!

kane

EOG master
The "problem" with Anita is every so often she somehow hits a longshot and is seen as being brilliant and smart.

Every time I see her on TV I wanna reach thru the screen and strangle her. She has that annoying smirk or laugh that just irritates me. I only pay attention to what she says so I know whatever she says to play I have to play the other side if I want a winning pick
Hey Winky, I know how big of an Anita Marks fan you are, so this is for you. Actually she wasn't bad looking back in the day

1660239719753.png

1660239753964.png
1660239781152.png

1660239808528.png

1660239830763.png
1660239849576.png

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Hey Winky, I know how big of an Anita Marks fan you are, so this is for you. Actually she wasn't bad looking back in the day

View attachment 7466454

View attachment 7466455
View attachment 7466456

View attachment 7466457

View attachment 7466458
View attachment 7466459

Agree but this was done in 2002, meaning 20 years ago, when she was 32. Now she is 52. Biiiiig difference. I get the feeling she is amazing in bed because she is a nut job and nut jobs makes for the best/kinkiest/most incredible sex, but I am 100% sure if she posted nudes of herself taken now the reaction would not be the same as 2002. Although if she was the center I would line up for a "direct snap" instead of being in the shotgun position.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Over an hour and 20 minutes of complete bullshit. I bet if we saw a spreadsheet of all Kelly's bets in every sport the results would be horrifying!

Not really. I think we would see she rarely bets and when she does it is for an insignificant amount of money.

ESPN made a MUCH better hire with Erin Kate Dolan. EKD has forgotten more than KiV has ever learned.