EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JAMMER is our January contest)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Play #20- Dallas/San Fran over 46.5 (-106)

Since Prescott returned- Dallas averaging 34.5ppg
Since Purdy took over- San Fran averaging 34.8ppg
I can see some big plays in this game, as well as turnovers leading to some cheap points.
I think Dallas kicker will be fine, and Gould has never missed in the postseason.
Weather in the upper 50's on Sunday.

Very important to pick plays that cannot end in a PUSH since unless you get 2 of them a PUSH is the same as a LOSS

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Nice. What do you think caused the high total. Or, do you think it's just variance the books care not. Market sure missed it as evidenced by lack of movement.

I don't think they take in account everything sometimes.

Jack St was averaging 69ppg, but that includes the 4 cupcake stat padder games.

They scored 111 vs Shorter, 97 vs Renhardt, 80 vs GA Southwestern and 82 vs No Colorado (one of the worst defensive teams)

Take those 4 games out and Jack St, against normal competition, averages barely 62 points a game.

Also, as stated, Gulf Coast might be underrated defensively, as they half held half their opponents to 61 or less.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Very important to pick plays that cannot end in a PUSH since unless you get 2 of them a PUSH is the same as a LOSS

I agree and if I did happen to tie a game, I was going to look at a hockey total lined at 6.

That way, I know if it lands on 6, I am good.

I wasn't going to force a play, but if I did see something I liked, then I would consider it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You like Jammer. You really like Jammer. I get it. I don't understand why you ignored Woodrow during his month. He almost pulled it off. Wasn't like he pulled a Jimmy the Creep.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Play #22- Purdue -9.5 (-109)

Maryland terrible on the road and facing a top 10 defense.
This one feels like a 72-57 type game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #22- Purdue -9.5 (-109)

Maryland terrible on the road and facing a top 10 defense.
This one feels like a 72-57 type game.

No bueno.

JAMMER now 14-7.

I've heard of one step forward, two steps back.

In JAMMER's case this month, it's two steps forward and one step back.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I can see some big plays in this game, as well as turnovers leading to some cheap points.
I think Dallas kicker will be fine, and Gould has never missed in the postseason.

On deck.

Let's go!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Final score: 19-12, 49ers.

Too many 3's, not enough 7's.

14-8

If Jammer merely splits his last eight contest plays, he will conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Miss Morgan State plays in the MEAC conference. Do not ask me to spell the acronym. They have a 3-1 conference record and 10-9 overall. Their opponent, Norfuck State, is 3-1 and 13-6. Morgan is a small homedog.