EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JAMMER is our January contest)

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
These teams are #7 and #8 respectively in the nation in team defense efficiency.

TCU defense allows 41% shooting and Miss St 39%

Both teams are terrible from the 3 point line, and Miss St a terrible FT shooting team.

Miss St is 319 out of 363 teams in pace of play. Have to think they want to slow this down.

Last 6 Miss St games have gone under 132, and the 3 games before that they scored 52, 53 and 67 points.

This kind of reminds me of the USC/UCLA game. Let's hope we have a better fate today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
JAMMER hit a wall after starting 14-6.

He's now 16-12.

The bad news: A troubling 2-6 run over his last eight selections.

The good news: If he connects on his final two selections, he takes home $1,000 compliments of EOG and BetDSI.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
33-23, Detroit, 1H 2:38 left, in-progress total OV 151.5 -115 (WH)

scoring crashed, 33-25, Detroit, Halftime, in-progress total now OV 138 -115 (WH)

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Try again, kane. I stayed in my lane and cautioned against wild conspiracy theories. I wanted the video and audio and got the video and audio.

kane

EOG master
Try again, kane. I stayed in my lane and cautioned against wild conspiracy theories. I wanted the video and audio and got the video and audio.
So the guy with more wild conspiracies than anyone, was cautioning others not to jump to wild conspiracy theories, LMAO. I posted at peeps that I thought the incident happened just the way Pelosi and the cops said it did, you and the others ridiculed me for having that opinion, I ended upp right, you and the "gay lover" conspiracy kooks got it wrong, but hey, no worries, soon enough there will be another event that you can go kooky over

Dell Dude

EOG Master
February kane is going to be a fun month.

Tampa has no ability to run, they average 3.4 YPA which is dead last in the league, if they were smart they would have Brady drop back 50 times and throw it all game, that's the way they can win

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
KANE has 28 days to submit 30 plays.

Advantage or disadvantage?

Hmmm...

Yes

He does lose out some in that he can really only make 2 more NFL plays. NBA and NHL have All-Star games meaning more days with fewer betting options.

The one huge advantage he has is that, unlike any other month, if there is a day where he is having a tough time deciding between plays he can post both of them.