EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, June 16

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Deadicated to Big Dummy. Arizona audit will report enough fake ballots found to require decertification of Joe Biden's win. Kinkybook. Even Matty monies. I hope this finds you (un)well my friend.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
5 Game MLB Parlay
958 Washington Nationals -159
960 New York Mets -350 for 1st 5 Innings
964 Los Angeles Dodgers -138
962 San Francisco Giants -162
974 Cleveland Indians -157
Pays +856 Heritage

I wouldn't touch the Clippers here. Who knows what Leonard is worth?
But has to be a shock to the system game day. Pass (LAC)
Are you really trying to set a better line than the books in the NBA playoffs? I think this is the spot where the rest of the guys step up. Clippers and especially PG are going to feel disrespected by all the pundits saying they have no shot now without Kawhi and here's their chance to show out in a tough venue with a lineup they have used plenty this year.

Then they just have to continue to minimize the defensive damage Rudy does. Play small ball, make him cover more space and don't challenge him as Kawhi liked to do on occasion. Offensively cut out the midrange jumpers that Kawhi took. The real challenge for LAC and why the line should have moved a bit is no one can cover that defensive loss. Just have to work through it and if the Jazz hit a ton of outside shots so be it, sometimes a top team is just going to beat you. But I think the odds are on my side this game stays close and probably will sprinkle in a little ML because a Clippers win tonight would not surprise me at all. I don't know if they will beat the Jazz twice more, but I can see their best effort comes tonight.

Are you really trying to set a better line than the books in the NBA playoffs? I think this is the spot where the rest of the guys step up. Clippers and especially PG are going to feel disrespected by all the pundits saying they have no shot now without Kawhi and here's their chance to show out in a tough venue with a lineup they have used plenty this year.

Then they just have to continue to minimize the defensive damage Rudy does. Play small ball, make him cover more space and don't challenge him as Kawhi liked to do on occasion. Offensively cut out the midrange jumpers that Kawhi took. The real challenge for LAC and why the line should have moved a bit is no one can cover that defensive loss. Just have to work through it and if the Jazz hit a ton of outside shots so be it, sometimes a top team is just going to beat you. But I think the odds are on my side this game stays close and probably will sprinkle in a little ML because a Clippers win tonight would not surprise me at all. I don't know if they will beat the Jazz twice more, but I can see their best effort comes tonight.

I wonder if the line will go up. If one likes LAC maybe wait till later?

in all fairness if he's saying pass on 7 it sounds like he thinks that's what the # it should be. If they were at home I would be a little more apt to your way of thinking. I just can't trust PG and the rest of this cast of characters on the road.

I wonder if the line will go up. If one likes LAC maybe wait till later?

It went to 7.5 after the announcement and then settled back in at 7. A chance a few outlets push it back up, but I think enough sharps are on the Clips here that 7 seems likely.

Heim

EOG Master
Are you really trying to set a better line than the books in the NBA playoffs?

It's not that. 5 becomes 7 and 7 becomes 9 real quick late. If they step up tonight
you're hoping for a one possession late. Tough task. Hopefully the backdoor
will be open.

It went to 7.5 after the announcement and then settled back in at 7. A chance a few outlets push it back up, but I think enough sharps are on the Clips here that 7 seems likely.

8's across the board now. I wonder where it goes from here.

The line continually moved to action on the Nets yesterday after news re Harden playing. I imagine the result may have been bad for the books.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

US Open plays I like

Top Ten Tony Finau T10 +162
To MISS the Cut: Bryson +279, Phil +121, Speith 242
Brooks over Bryson +105

Winkyduck 795-1104-62 -23.66 UNITS (To MISS the Cut: Bryson +279, Phil +121, Speith 242; Top Ten Tony Finau T10 +162; Brooks over Bryson (Entire Tourney) +105; Anderson Cooper to be the new permanent Jeopardy host +500; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200 AND Der Fuhrer to be Indicted in 2021: YES -130; Rockies Win % UNDER 40 -126; Tim Tebow Ov0.5 Rec TDs +400; NFL CoY: Kyle Shanahan +1800; Texans Un4 RSW +100 AND Make the Playoffs: NO -650; Najee Harris: Over: 949.5 Rush Yards AND 8.5 Rush/Rec TD.....Both -110; Ball State Ov8 RSW -105)

hcskip

EOG Addicted
5 Game MLB Parlay
958 Washington Nationals -159
960 New York Mets -350 for 1st 5 Innings
964 Los Angeles Dodgers -138
962 San Francisco Giants -162
974 Cleveland Indians -157
Pays +856 Heritage

3 wins and one virtual-win so far - but the Dodgers can't get traction against the likes of Z Wheeler. Sorry I picked that one now. Maybe the Dodgers can pull it out in the next 2 innings, but not holding my breath.

Damn you called it. I have to give the Clips credit here didn't think they had it in them on the road. Mitchell is a shadow of himself out there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pinny

US Open plays I like

Top Ten Tony Finau T10 +162
To MISS the Cut: Bryson +279, Phil +121, Speith 242
Brooks over Bryson +105

Kinky is at it again. Not only 5 plays in a 1 play thread but 5 plays he "likes". I suspect he will only like the plays enough that win to count and he does his own grading because JK is incapable of grading his goofy shit.

I don't Alan Karre but someone has to point out Kinky's continued cheating on air bets.