EOG - IDENTITY's one and only home starting this week....

Guys - you're gonna be seeing a lot of me from now on...:+music1-6

i had a contest at the rx with a poster named max1234 who has been stalking me for 5 years on the net. we did a similar contest at peeps site which i won. as a result, max was banned from there forever. however, our contest at the rx resulted in my being banned there forever.

so eog will be where i post all of my plays and my sole source of forum entertainment. so let's have a great day today and great to be here!!!!

IDENTITY'S Sunday Card:

balt +1
balt 1h pick
n.e. +1 (courtesy of the shrink)
n.e. 1h pick
gbay -3
gbay -2 1h
n.e./atl under 1h 20.5
sea 1h +0.5

looooooooooove these plays fellas..... let's get the man today!!!!:+excited-

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

IDENTITY said:
Guys - you're gonna be seeing a lot of me from now on...:+music1-6

i had a contest at the rx with a poster named max1234 who has been stalking me for 5 years on the net. we did a similar contest at peeps site which i won. as a result, max was banned from there forever. however, our contest at the rx resulted in my being banned there forever.

so eog will be where i post all of my plays and my sole source of forum entertainment. so let's have a great day today and great to be here!!!!

IDENTITY'S Sunday Card:

balt +1
balt 1h pick
n.e. +1 (courtesy of the shrink)
n.e. 1h pick
gbay -3
gbay -2 1h
n.e./atl under 1h 20.5
sea 1h +0.5

looooooooooove these plays fellas..... let's get the man today!!!!:+excited-

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

good luck ID :+waving-5

holy - great to see you here, sir!!!! hopefully quantumleap will come over as well. hes a great guy and a great capper.

m$m - don't want anymore stalkers, but thank you sir. lol

wrigley - got the early line after THE SHRINK's inside info.

let's get the man today guys!!!:+music1-6

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
hey ID...nice to see you posting here...look forward to trading insight with you...:+waving-5 :+waving-5