Draft Kings

Valuist

EOG Master
I'm not a fan. I repeatedly get locked out of my account. I will be logged in, then go to wager and it asks to "verify" my location. Even though I'm logged in, it asks for password detail again to somehow verify my location. Then it locks me out. I reside in a state where sports betting is legal. You can't get a human to talk to there; only bots. Very disappointed and likely will be closing the account out.

Valuist

EOG Master
reboot the Geolocation app

No, they aren't accepting my drivers license. Either that or they are asleep at the wheel. Absolutely horrible CS. Except its not really CS. It's just bots. If this isn't resolved in the next day, I want my money out.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, they aren't accepting my drivers license. Either that or they are asleep at the wheel. Absolutely horrible CS. Except its not really CS. It's just bots. If this isn't resolved in the next day, I want my money out.

i got them to call me.. after a series of emails. They cleared everything up for me but i cannot use them till football. Their margins are not good for bases

MrTop

EOG Master

they want a picture of you and show them your license at the same time

Valuist

EOG Master
Agree their baseball lines aren't good for sides and totals. I do like some of the props offered.

It looks like telling them to cash me out might have lit a fire under them.

Heim

EOG Master
After 3rd quarter earnings were revealed, looks like DK number one book in the marketplace.

Heim

EOG Master
"DraftKings Inc. shares dropped more than 2% in the extended session Thursday after the sports-betting platform surprised Wall Street with a quarterly loss and revenue that was merely in line with expectations.

DraftKings DKNG lost $45 million, or 10 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $243 million, or 53 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter."

They're diversifying into other areas, gaming apps with slots etc...so what comes in goes out immediately. It's unheard of with their vig spread they continually lose with sports.