Bobby Garvin Sc St last place 1-13
Craig Robinson Oregon st T11th place 3-13
Frank Martin South Car 3-13 last place
Joe Price Grambling 0-18 last place
Bob Braswell CSUN 4-13 9th place
bump

kane

EOG master
The racist piece of shit bumps something from 11 years ago, LMAO, no one ever said racists were bright

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Theus and Taylor 9th and 10th worst teams in big west
10 years later some things never change, 11 teams in big west, 3 black coaches in the confrence they are in 9th, 10th and 11th aka last place. smith cp taylor csf and barnes baskerfield

kane

EOG master
To a racist, being called one isn't an insult, to the majority of people being called a racist would be an insult, but you're proud of being a racist, so of course you're not bothered by it

railbird

EOG Master
To a racist, being called one isn't an insult, to the majority of people being called a racist would be an insult, but you're proud of being a racist, so of course you're not bothered by it
im not racist the stats are, its not about the skin color, its about libtard policy. I wish my skin was black i wouldnt have gotten deadly melanoma. blacks dont get diabetes because of their skin color they get it because liberal scum poisons them with sugar and low level foods. good news Blacks like Candace Owens are waking up Black folks and they leaving libtardville, #BLEXIT

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've told you I'm the least racist person on this forum, I dont like black people not because they're lessor people, inferior or because I feel I'm superior, I dont like them because they're rotten human beings. they choose to be uneducated, they choose to be violent , lazy, unethical and completely uncaring about their fellow human beings. If they acted normal almost no one would dislike them, they dont however so they are almost universally despised.

Nothing racist about disliking blacks. It's not what they are, it's who they are.

MrTop

EOG Master
im not racist the stats are, its not about the skin color, its about libtard policy. I wish my skin was black i wouldnt have gotten deadly melanoma. blacks dont get diabetes because of their skin color they get it because liberal scum poisons them with sugar and low level foods. good news Blacks like Candace Owens are waking up Black folks and they leaving libtardville, #BLEXIT

rail do you think owens is on the rep payroll?

railbird

EOG Master
To answer your question, Mahomes kids are black.

The South African pencil test is the most interesting. I think Louisiana used something similar once upon a time.

the mixed race thing wasnt as big as a problem 100 yrs ago, somebody told me and it was a good point that whites lacked alpha males compared to blacks

mr merlin

EOG Master
mahomes identifies as BLACK

sorry White Guy, you do not get to claim him.
He identifies as black because he's encouraged to do so, if he said he was white he'd be mocked and ridiculed since he does have african features.

However the reality is NO ONE wants to be black, no white person would trade places with a black person, no one would ever want to be born black - the worst possible outcome would be to be born a black woman -...the horror!

Take a poll of white men(perhaps your friends) and ask them if they wish they were black, see what you responses you get, LOL. Then ask if they wish they were a black woman, the howls of laughter will be telling.

Last edited: