Dolphin Number

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why is that the primary stat? I get that it's a more telling stat for that given game but so is turnovers. However I don't think either of those are more predictive of future results than yds per play?

Nobody Even Mentions That 5 Starters Were Out For Buffalo On Defense Against Miami.

Both Safeties ( Best Pair In NFL )

Cornerback ( An All Pro )

2 D Linemen

railbird

EOG Master
period
people like fezzik say fish tired from 90 plays on defense in heat and now short turn around. i dont like that angle, look at carlos alcaraz, he played all 5 setters 5 hrs a round, it doesnt matter. Fish are 3-0 and fired up. bengals offensive line is a joke, burrow holds it too long. the more steam the better
im not seeing the fake fatiuge fezzik and other morons were talking about

railbird

EOG Master
tua held it too long on that play, tight end was open, guess he didnt see him, season over and huge investigation coming with 2nd concussion. lets hope he wasnt vax

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tua's career is over, he got another concussion and his head didn't hit the ground. His brain is loose and that's all she wrote.

kane

EOG master
period

im not seeing the fake fatiuge fezzik and other morons were talking about
Miami was leading entering the fourth quarter, they got outscored 13-0, you think just maybe the fatigue caught up with them you fucking moron

railbird

EOG Master
Miami was leading entering the fourth quarter, they got outscored 13-0, you think just maybe the fatigue caught up with them you fucking moron
bridgewater pick had and errant throws, getting 3 instead of 7, fatiuge had nothing to do with it

choslamshe

EOG Master
So he's fine and traveling back with the team? If he isn't sucking (first two years), he's always injured. Phins should sign Fitzpatrick. He would absolutely sling with these weapons.