Define "Woke"

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is the sort of thing that the left used to do to protest war.

Now, they call people like this Putin propagandists and support the war machine/military industrial complex blindly.

Yesterday blinkin said that any reconciliation between the arabs and iran would be due to US leadership that laid the groundwork - which is comical. then the spokesman kirby babbled non stop about the importance of US leadership all over the world being key to the world order.

I dont know if they really believe that, or if they think we will believe it, but it's like they're in another world.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
At 58, I’m far more concerned about inflation wiping out my little bit or retirement. TBH, if Fox is talking about M&Ms or Hersheys, it’s to illustrate how the corporations think these days.

hershy's in the number 1 food producer in the country

kane

EOG master
But bailing out millionaires and billionaires in yet another bank bailout is a winning strategy for yours.
The dumb fucking mutt is wrong again, not surprising in the least

Poll: No sign of populist backlash against Biden after Silicon Valley Bank collapse​

For instance, a full 56% of Americans approve — and just 13% disapprove — of the federal government’s decision to shut down Silicon Valley Bank after its collapse. Even more (67%) approve of the government making sure that “all of the bank’s depositors had access to their funds by the following day”; only 15% disapprove. A scant 15% say the government response was not “necessary to prevent other bank runs that could trigger a larger financial crisis.” Most Americans (52%) say the response was necessary.

kane

EOG master
Oh, and it isn't just the left that approves of how the government handled the situation

These attitudes differ only marginally by party, with little in the way of backlash — even among Republicans:

• 53% of Republicans approve and just 15% disapprove of the decision to shut down the bank
  • 65% of Republicans approve and just 19% disapprove of the decision to give all depositors access to their funds the next day
  • 46% of Republicans say the response was necessary to "prevent other bank runs that could trigger a larger financial crisis," more than twice the number who say it was not necessary (20%).

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you're saying that you approve of Biden bailing out millionaires and billionaires?

Or are you just saying that you go along with the crowd?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Weird. Another poll...

WASHINGTON, March 15 (Reuters) - A bipartisan majority of Americans oppose U.S. taxpayers footing the bill when bad management causes a bank to fail, though Republican opposition to bank bailouts has softened over the last decade, a Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Wednesday found.

The two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll found 84% of respondents - including strong majorities of Republicans and Democrats - think taxpayers should not have to pay to resolve problems caused by irresponsible bank management.

How can that be?

kane told us bailing out banks was a winning strategy!

kane

EOG master
The vast majority of Americans agree with the way Biden handled the situation, including republicans, sad how the dumb fucking mutt doesn't get it and never will. But hey, keep protesting "woke" candy, a sure fire campaign winner, LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The vast majority of Americans agree with the way Biden handled the situation, including republicans, sad how the dumb fucking mutt doesn't get it and never will. But hey, keep protesting "woke" candy, a sure fire campaign winner, LOL

I asked you if you supported it. Why can't you give an answer?

You don't understand polls and how framing of questions distorts answers.

What's sad how you need to lie. And how you need to lie to yourself about what others believe.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why can't you just answer the question?

Do you support bailing out millionaires and billionaires who eclipsed the FDIC insurance deposit limit of $250k when their bank collapses?

kane

EOG master
The two-day Reuters/Ipsos poll found 84% of respondents - including strong majorities of Republicans and Democrats - think taxpayers should not have to pay to resolve problems caused by irresponsible bank management.
The dumb fucking mutt is wrong again, what else is new

U.S. regulators promised to make whole all depositors at Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, even those with accounts above the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp's standard $250,000 limit, without taxpayers having to cover any costs.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm sorry you're too stupid to know that paying out 5x the FDIC balance sheet is a bailout with taxpayer money and you believed the Biden administration's lies.

Now why can't you answer the question?

kane

EOG master
HERE'S A WARNING TO THE RIGHT, THE FOLLOWING IMAGE MIGHT TRIGGER AN ANXIETY ATTACK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Feel free to provide even ONE link that shows the FDIC balance sheet high enough to even cover ONE of the banks' deposit accounts.

I won't hold my breath.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And just like that, he's the only one posting about M&M's because he's too stupid to address actual issues that the Biden administration is creating for this country.

Go figure.

Imagine being as dumb as these cultists. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

kane

EOG master
So glad the majority of Americans agree with the way Biden has handled the bank situation, we're so fortunate to have a man like Joe Biden in the White House

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why can't you just answer the question?

Do you support bailing out millionaires and billionaires who eclipsed the FDIC insurance deposit limit of $250k when their bank collapses?

We all know why you can't answer, dipshit. The only one you're fooling is yourself.

kane

EOG master
Uh-oh, I think the dumb fucking mutt was triggered by the green M&M, I know how much candy "wokeness" upsets him, hopefully for his sake he can recover, but I have my doubts

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Approximately 50% of the people in the poll that kane is klinging to responded to the question "How much, if anything, have you heard about the failure of Silicon Valley Bank?" with...

"I have heard of this but that's about it"
"I have not heard of this"
"Not sure"

Pretty relevant poll.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Uh-oh, I think the dumb fucking mutt was triggered by the green M&M, I know how much candy "wokeness" upsets him, hopefully for his sake he can recover, but I have my doubts

You're the only one obsessed about M&M's here. Not a single other person has posted about them.

Now, why can't you answer the question?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You've evolved kane. And not in a good way.

You've turned into Bigrunner.

You can't answer simple questions directly and go on insane tangents.

Congrats.

You're mentally ill.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Congrats.

You're mentally ill.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Congrats.

You're mentally ill.

kane

EOG master
This ends a long battle for Mr Carlson, who spent the last year complaining that the mascots went "woke" after the company decided to change the designs of the characters.

That was enough to rile up Mr Carlson, who responded to the changes with complaints that the company was stripping the sex appeal from the cartoon candy to pander to liberals.

The candies irked him again, apparently, as he revisited the topic about a year later. This time, Mr Carlson complained about the inclusion of "obese and distinctly frumpy lesbian M&Ms" to celebrate feminism.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Congrats.

You're mentally ill.

kane

EOG master
The right is upset that M&M's went "woke", Tucker was mad about stripping the sex appeal from the candy, and now he's mad about an M&M being a lesbian. Imagine tuning in every night to watch this fucking clown, being mad at a piece of candy because you think it's a lesbian, JFC

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Congrats.

You're mentally ill.

kane

EOG master
M&M's will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous until the moment you wouldn't want to have a drink with any one of them," Carlson said. "That's the goal. When you're totally turned off, we've achieved equity. They won."

Carlson also took aim at the orange M&M, which was redesigned to appear more anxious.

This idiot is mad because he's not turned on by the green M&M anymore, holy fuck

kane

EOG master

Acyn

·
Jan 21, 2022
@Acyn
·
Follow
Tucker: M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them. That’s the goal. When you’re totally turned off, we’ve achieved equity…

Watch on Twitter

Acyn

@Acyn
·
Follow
Tucker: If you look at him, the orange M&M does appear very anxious. Maybe he doesn’t like all the ugly new shoes he sees around him. Maybe he liked the sexy boots.

Watch on Twitter
10:08 PM · Jan 21, 2022
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-m-and-ms-2022-1&tweet_id=1484724599241666561