Define "Woke"

kane

EOG master
Let me guess. She stood in front of a camera and kept repeating, "Donald Trump is an asshole and Republicans are so stupid!" You're overwhelmed by her brilliance and feel sorry for anyone who disagrees.
No, she stood in front of a camera and explained why "woke" is a losing campaign issue for your side, but please keep it up, please keep railing against "wokeness", I love it

kane

EOG master
I think my favorite "woke" moment was when the right was railing against M&M's, please keep it up, all you're doing is costing your party votes

kane

EOG master
When have I ever railed against wokeness?
I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was referring to your side of the aisle, the more your side rails against crap like "woke" M&M's, the more your side will lose general elections, the average American doesn't give a fuck about "wokeness", it's a right wing thing

kane

EOG master
Seriously, when you try to turn M & M's queer, we have to take a stand.
Well, we all have to draw a line in the sand at some point, kind of odd that you drew that line in protest of a chocolate candy, but hey, whatever gets the base riled up I guess

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was referring to your side of the aisle, the more your side rails against crap like "woke" M&M's, the more your side will lose general elections, the average American doesn't give a fuck about "wokeness", it's a right wing thing

You keep assuming things about me that aren't true.
And I can tell you that you have no understanding, NONE, of how Republicans think or what matters to them.

kane

EOG master
And I can tell you that you have no understanding, NONE, of how Republicans think or what matters to them

In January 2022, M&M's announced that it was giving the M&Ms characters a new "look, personalities and backstories" to be more in line with and "representative of today's society."

While the changes were as minor as giving Green sneakers instead of high-heeled boots (Brown still wears heels but they are now less dramatic) and reworking some of the poses they strike in advertising campaigns, the outrage came fast.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that M&M would not stop until every character was "deeply unappealing and totally androgynous" and that equity would only be achieved when "you are totally turned off."

In January 2022, M&M's announced that it was giving the M&Ms characters a new "look, personalities and backstories" to be more in line with and "representative of today's society."

This week, M&M's once again rattled conservative sensibilities by announcing the launch of a limited edition candy package featuring Green, Brown and Purple in an "all-female" lineup.​

The outrage was just as swift and predictable as it was last year. Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum spent a part of Monday's newscast to make extremely dramatic statements about how this kind of package "weakens" the U.S. on the global stage.

kane

EOG master
That's the stuff that matters to the right, I don't know who Martha MacCallum is, I do know she thinks adding a purple M&M will "weaken" the US on a global stage, LOL, I can only hope the right keeps saying stupid shit like this

blueline

EOG Master
In 2020 the gop had no platform....in 2024 it will be candy, gas stoves and toilets....sounds like a great plan

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, she stood in front of a camera and explained why "woke" is a losing campaign issue for your side, but please keep it up, please keep railing against "wokeness", I love it

But bailing out millionaires and billionaires in yet another bank bailout is a winning strategy for yours.

AMIRITE?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
That's the stuff that matters to the right.

I don't even what to say to you when you go off on these tangents.
Do you really think that tens of millions of people are spending their entire day today thinking about M&Ms?
Or are they more worried about the fact that all of Biden's economic policies have been completely disastrous, and the impact that has on their future?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You keep assuming things about me that aren't true.
And I can tell you that you have no understanding, NONE, of how Republicans think or what matters to them.

And he proves your point immediately...

That's the stuff that matters to the right, I don't know who Martha MacCallum is, I do know she thinks adding a purple M&M will "weaken" the US on a global stage, LOL, I can only hope the right keeps saying stupid shit like this

MrTop

EOG Master
1 bank from another country -- the swiss

another bank i think JPM backstop/ bailout helped out

i think there was 1 that really was a true bailout??? maybe more

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We'll find out the next election, in the meantime keep avoiding those "woke" M&M's, LMAO

Name one person here that has brought up M&M's besides you.

Should be easy since that's all we worry about.

The facts are, you're the only one worried about M&M's so you don't have to face the reality that you voted for a piece of shit administration that is dismantling every aspect of this country.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1 bank from another country -- the swiss

another bank i think JPM backstop/ bailout helped out

i think there was 1 that really was a true bailout??? maybe more

So Signature Bank and Silicon Valley Bank didn't happen now? LOL.

Using 5x the FDIC balance sheet to restore funds beyond the $250k insurance limit is bailing out a bank.

Forcing depositors to pay higher banking fees and return less in interest is no different than using tax money to pay for it.

And it's just another policy that benefits millionaires and billionaires while costing the middle class.

No matter what lies you believe.

kane

EOG master
you're the one worried about M&M's
Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that M&M would not stop until every character was "deeply unappealing and totally androgynous" and that equity would only be achieved when "you are totally turned off.
Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum spent a part of Monday's newscast to make extremely dramatic statements about how this kind of package "weakens" the U.S. on the global stage.
Fox "news" anchors are reporting on "woke" M&M's, but I'm the one worried about it? LMAO, no wonder you're a dumb fucking mutt, just promise me that your side will keep up the fight against candy and "wokeness"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fox "news" anchors are reporting on "woke" M&M's, but I'm the one worried about it? LMAO, no wonder you're a dumb fucking mutt, just promise me that your side will keep up the fight against candy and "wokeness"

I see you're deflecting from the question.

Who has mentioned M&M's here besides you?

Strange that you're the only one since you're telling us that we're so concerned about them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
kane thinks if Tucker Carlson talks about it, we all follow in lockstep like he does with MSM.

Quite the projection and self-own.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
kane thinks if Tucker Carlson talks about it, we all follow in lockstep like he does with MSM.

Quite the projection and self-own.

He's just looking for purpose in his life. When I was growing up, Evangelicals used to scream at me, "I'm a better christian than you are, so I'm going to heaven and you're not!"
These idiot leftist cultists don't have religion, so they default to, "I'm a better person than you are because I'm a Democrat and you're not."
It's so sad and pitiful.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He's just looking for purpose in his life. When I was growing up, Evangelicals used to scream at me, "I'm a better christian than you are, so I'm going to heaven and you're not!"
These idiot leftist cultists don't have religion, so they default to, "I'm a better person than you are because I'm a Democrat and you're not."
It's so sad and pitiful.

True.

kane

EOG master
It's so sad and pitiful.
I have plenty of purpose in my life, and you can think I'm an idiot leftist cultist all you want, but I'm not the one protesting candy for being "woke", that's your side

MrTop

EOG Master
So Signature Bank and Silicon Valley Bank didn't happen now? LOL.

Using 5x the FDIC balance sheet to restore funds beyond the $250k insurance limit is bailing out a bank.

Forcing depositors to pay higher banking fees and return less in interest is no different than using tax money to pay for it.

And it's just another policy that benefits millionaires and billionaires while costing the middle class.

No matter what lies you believe.

it happens when republicans are in office too

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have plenty of purpose in my life, and you can think I'm an idiot leftist cultist all you want, but I'm not the one protesting candy for being "woke", that's your side

Clearly.

That's why you're the only one here worried about M&M's.

M&M's are a bigger issue to kane than bank bailouts.

kane

EOG master
That's why you're the only one here worried about M&M's
Wrong again you dumb fucking mutt, I'm laughing at your side protesting candy for being "woke", woke this, woke that, keep worrying about stupid shit, and keep losing elections, here's a clip of your side and M&M's, look at this fucking idiot, LMAO

kane

EOG master
These are the things the right worries about, "woke" candy, LMAO, and these morons wonder why they can't win an election

kane

EOG master
The guy won't eat M&M's until they give him all male M&M's, JFC, this is what's important to the right, so sad if it wasn't so funny

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not sure how many times this needs to be asked, but who here other than you has mentioned M&M's?

I see a lot of people on the right concerned with this administration bailing out millionaires and billionaires and running a proxy war spending billions upon billions.

Not one about M&M's.

I can't imagine being so stupid that I have to make up things about what other people are thinking in my tiny little brain in order to feel justified about my politics and get through my day.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
“Inside With Jen Psaki,” which airs Sundays at 9 a.m. PT, also nabbed the No. 1 spot in the key cable demographic among adults 25-54 with 137,000 viewers on the demo on average, according to Nielsen live plus same-day figures.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What a smashing success!

A dog licking its ass gets more 25-54 viewers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
At 58, I’m far more concerned about inflation wiping out my little bit or retirement. TBH, if Fox is talking about M&Ms or Hersheys, it’s to illustrate how the corporations think these days.