CRYPTO CONTAGION CHAOS CONTINUES! BITCOIN BASHED, DOGE DESTROYED!

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Ugly day out there today. Anyone who followed my advice to GET OUT OF THE CRYPTO SPACE NOW has done VERY well for themselves

'Freshy's advice? SELL IT ALL,TODAY!

That is all

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
These threads should be combined into his original prediction thread for bitcoin/crypto.
No they shouldn't. Each of these threads are a unique response to a specific market situation

In addition I would like to point out that I have saved members of this community a TON by providing relevant and current advice. So no, you are wrong.

That is all

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
You obviously do or you'd ignore my posts.

Attempting to hit the reset button with the crypto bubble threads makes you look like a fraud.

I've also thought crypto has been a bubble for a long time and it's refreshing seeing the chickens coming home to roost.

railbird

EOG Master
american fiat means little now, because we have to give to the flaming faggot Zelensky so he can fuck lindsay graham in the ass

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
You obviously do or you'd ignore my posts.

Attempting to hit the reset button with the crypto bubble threads makes you look like a fraud.

I've also thought crypto has been a bubble for a long time and it's refreshing seeing the chickens coming home to roost.
I love your profile picture, it's cute

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
HBAR is up 47 % the last 7 days....$0.07271....................................... ! STATUS up 13% in the last week
$0.02656..........penny crappers that might get me out of the white ghetto..........hehe

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Date of the OP post was 12/22/22. On that day Bitcoin was Around 17,000. As i type this BTC is at 23,000. Boy, one could make a killing off this guy.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
No they shouldn't. Each of these threads are a unique response to a specific market situation

In addition I would like to point out that I have saved members of this community a TON by providing relevant and current advice. So no, you are wrong.

That is all
his 5th one of these that did not age well! he has not not only told to exit everything including all the ones he actually had, he was sitting pretty early in the 300-600 range. but has since come in and called somehow, the bottom 5 different times of temporary drops to tell to sell at the bottom! almost unbelievable how much money he has made for the forums by going in in in when he posts posts posts. another 30% win this time on new positions and this time in a freakin month. incredible please stick around everfresh every few years. much appreciated..

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
his 5th one of these that did not age well! he has not not only told to exit everything including all the ones he actually had, he was sitting pretty early in the 300-600 range. but has since come in and called somehow, the bottom 5 different times of temporary drops to tell to sell at the bottom! almost unbelievable how much money he has made for the forums by going in in in when he posts posts posts. another 30% win this time on new positions and this time in a freakin month. incredible please stick around everfresh every few years. much appreciated..
Stay fucked up, see if I care. ANyone that followed my advice, consistently, ALWAYS made money on crypto. I stand by my advice

That is all

Ugly day out there today. Anyone who followed my advice to GET OUT OF THE CRYPTO SPACE NOW has done VERY well for themselves

That is all
Posted on dec 22nd 2022 BTC $16,816

Today Jan 24th 2023 BTC $23.023

Anyone that listened to you on the day of this post lost over 6k per BTC. Chalk up another loss for EVERFRESH!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Stay fucked up, see if I care. ANyone that followed my advice, consistently, ALWAYS made money on crypto. I stand by my advice

That is all
Well you're as fucking delusional as the avg punter that thinks he's going to beat -110. See you in 3 years and 11 months pal.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

That is all

everyone going ANTI is up so much they cant believe it, you literally have missed every call you have made on the boards for timing, short term fluctuations, long term initial where you sold yours at ~500 and urged others to EXIT or else I mean wow bad.. its incredible

please keep doing what you are doing and thanks for that quick 33% uptick IN and out with much profits again

No particular order but this is what I'll have going for this bull run.

BTC
ETH
BNB
ADA
MATIC
DOT
AVAX
LINK
APE
VET
MANA
SAND
CHZ
IMX
OMI
OP
HEX (staked and locked for 3 more years)
DOGE
SHIB
GRT
FET
OCEAN
AGIX
RLC
VIDT
ILV
GALA
VeVe NFTs
will try to buy more AI, NFTs and Metaverse

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

That is all
$16742 on this day $23700 now jsut 42 days later. Everlast, if you keep throwing complete dogshit on the wall it will never stick lol.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
$16742 on this day $23700 now jsut 42 days later. Everlast, if you keep throwing complete dogshit on the wall it will never stick lol.
The moment it drops a tiny bit, he's going to come back and claim victory. He's not trolling us, he's just delusional.

MrTop

EOG Master
Long-time Bitcoin holder Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. last month sold the token for the first time as its price soared, a step the crypto miner said would help fund operating costs.

The firm disposed of 1,500 coins in January and said in a statement that it would continue to sell some of its Bitcoin holdings this year. The largest cryptocurrency jumped nearly 39% last month, the most since October 2021.
Marathon may continue to sell a portion of its Bitcoin holdings in future periods to support monthly operations, manage its treasury, or for general corporate purposes,” it said in the statement.

The Les Vegas, Nevada-based company is one of the few miners that refrained from selling any coin reserves when the crypto market crashed in 2022. Battered by low Bitcoin prices and soaring energy costs, most mining firms made an about-face on their holding strategy and sold coins to aid liquidity.
Marathon’s stock sank almost 90% in 2022 as the digital-asset sector unraveled. This year the shares have more than doubled amid a resurgence in risk appetite and crypto prices. Shares of Marathon fell 5.5% to $7.56 as of 9:53 a.m. in New York.
Marathon is one of the largest publicly traded crypto miners and has tens of thousands of servers across the US. It held 11,418 Bitcoin at the end of January, of which 8,090 are unrestricted. The miner ended the month with $133.8 million in unrestricted cash on hand.

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Imagine having 100 bitcoin and listening to this dope and selling at $300. Could buy back in now and get about 1.3 btc for that 100 sold yet this blockhead claims victories. Imagine if btc was at $60. He would own every thread on the front page patting his back.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
why all the hate? don't hate.....emulate........ just because ya 'all don't understand digital currency, does not mean it has no future.

people laughed at hamburgers when mcdonald's went public.

they also laughed at a guy selling books online when bezos started that.

things take time to come to fruition.

count me in on those who believes it is a much better than chance than some of you think, to have tremendous utility and really scream higher.

FINITE SUPPLY unlike the USD. ;-)