What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Congrats to Big Runner......

Belmont cancelled after the 3rd race.
If Big Runner had it a .50 Pick 4
8-4 All-All paid $32.25

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Guy nailed the early Pick 4 today at Belmont somehow......

Posted 1 play today. Winner at $9.

You seem a little jealous. You're mocking me. You call me a past poster?

The reality is I've been posting nothing but winners.

Thanks RD. All class!

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Posted 1 play today. Winner at $9.

You seem a little jealous. You're mocking me. You call me a past poster?

The reality is I've been posting nothing but winners.

Thanks RD. All class!

Loll. I couldn't resist. And I have noticed all the winners you've been posting. I've never once doubted your handicapping abilities. Keep it up and good luck!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

so you can pay that chicago bookie then i guess

Once again you're trafficking in misinformation. You want me to kick your ass. You chickened out last time. I'm ready! Tomorrow AP basketball courts. Set this up JK. I want to kick this pussies ass. This is an official challenge. I'm tired of your shit punk. It ends tomorrow.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I'm tired of all the misinformation you post. You need to be taught a lesson. Not an internet lesson. I won't post any personal information. It will be a physical lesson. You act tough. I have a feeling you're a pussy? Tough guy are you ready to fight me tomorrow?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Once again you're trafficking in misinformation. You want me to kick your ass. You chickened out last time. I'm ready! Tomorrow AP basketball courts. Set this up JK. I want to kick this pussies ass. This is an official challenge. I'm tired of your shit punk. It ends tomorrow.

AP basketball courts? Advanced Placement basketball courts?

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Rubber, you flabby little stiff, I'd love to knock you into next Tuesday. I think you should pay the poor bookie before spending money on a flight to the U.K., though.

I ask this sincerely, as I've never owed another person money: how does a grown man owe another man large sums of money and then run scared instead of paying? Are you embarrassed? Do you still consider yourself a man?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I'm tired of all the misinformation you post. You need to be taught a lesson. Not an internet lesson. I won't post any personal information. It will be a physical lesson. You act tough. I have a feeling you're a pussy? Tough guy are you ready to fight me tomorrow?

Hey stiff! You gonna chicken out? Stiff post the link to the SBR thread where you stiffed multiple books. You told the book I will always pay! I have rich parents.

Someone bump that thread.

I will be at the Arlington Lakes basketball courts at Noon waiting for you.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

"There's a movement happening. A women's movement!"

-BigRunner, October 2016

:LMAO :doh1

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Rubber, you flabby little stiff, I'd love to knock you into next Tuesday. I think you should pay the poor bookie before spending money on a flight to the U.K., though.

I get it. You will challenge from the UK. I was ready to kick your ass.

Is Cristiano sitting on your face. Or do you fags 69.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

"There's a movement happening. A women's movement!"

-BigRunner, October 2016

:LMAO :doh1

Election was rigged. There were 3 to 5 million illegal votes and Hillary still won by 3 million.

Question? I don't know if you ever ate pussy, but is it like giving a UK guy a BJ? You UK guys are known to go both ways.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

BigRunner, the liberal homophobe :LMAO

That woman's movement sure worked out, tubby! Will you ever pay the Chicago bookie?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Once again you started this fight for no reason. See post 5.

Then Ronaldo comes in to start a fight for no reason.

JK, why are you letting these 2 pussies ruin EOG? I understand they each have 5 to 10 ghosts so banning doesn't work. What can you do?

Javy, Its the Arlington Lakes BB courts. JK and Miggy once played hoops there. Its a big recreation park. Its west of 53. You can see it from 53.

Be there by noon. Richsox will be there to witness and break it up if it gets ugly.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Wow. This guy is wanting to fight people. Like in real life?

Have fun with your TILT Bro...

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

BigTilter probably shouldn't be posting the exact time he'll be somewhere.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

BigTilter probably shouldn't be posting the exact time he'll be somewhere, given the thousands he still owes to a certain Chicago bookie ( the O-man).

Not worried.

Get Cristiano in hear to confirm this.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Loll. I couldn't resist. And I have noticed all the winners you've been posting. I've never once doubted your handicapping abilities. Keep it up and good luck!

Just for the record, I made this thread as a playful joke. I'm sorry it spun out of control, but I should've expected it. Happy Fathers Day, and good luck to ALL!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JK. I humbly ask you unban Big Dummy until J6 2025. This is a have at it boys spot. Bring Billy Stink back two.

Valuist

EOG Master

I know both Big Runner and Javy have been banned for several years, but to clarify, Big Runner was referring to Arlington Park's basketball courts.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

This could be the most pitiful post in the history of the internet.