Cole Beasley

railbird

EOG Master
josh allens mom was at the DC maga rally Jan 6. allen to beasley better than ferragamo to waddy or montana to clark

waco

EOG Dedicated
I thought TRUMP is going back to live in White House in October. We dont have to wait till 2024

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I always look for clues. Some are subtle. Some are obvious. This was obvious. Perhaps nothing will happen and that's fine. But if it does, it was no freak coincidence.

railbird

EOG Master
all the low lifes that took the vax have a very good chance of heart attack or stroke, autism will sky rocket in very near future. WHO now recommends kids under 18 not take vax, the same WHO that leftism scum like bushay worship.

"Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated,"

"Nearly every new Covid-19 death is now entirely preventable, CDC director says"

(CNN)The dangerous Delta variant poses a risk to the United States as the country works to ease out of the Covid-19 pandemic, but experts say the nation has the tools needed to overcome the threat -- if the public takes advantage of them.

"Covid-19 vaccines are available for everyone ages 12 and up," US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday at a White House briefing. "They are nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death -- meaning nearly every death due to Covid-19 is particularly tragic, because nearly every death, especially among adults, due to Covid-19 is at this point entirely preventable."

Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday.

As of Tuesday morning, 65.5% of the adult population in the US has received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, according to the CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/healt...day/index.html

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Help me out, Birdie. You would give your child the vaccine that has an observed higher rate of severe health consequences (and long term) than the rate of getting severely sick from Covid and it's not even Tony Homo. That is it is not a Tony Homo call. Help me understand why they would do this. Help me understand why they would take a needless risk. Punting analogy, Betting $100,000 to win $1 on Roger Federer to beat Mickey Mouse - taking the chance Roger will quit after the 1st round because he got sand in his pussy. Minus $100,000.

"Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated,"

"Nearly every new Covid-19 death is now entirely preventable, CDC director says"

(CNN)The dangerous Delta variant poses a risk to the United States as the country works to ease out of the Covid-19 pandemic, but experts say the nation has the tools needed to overcome the threat -- if the public takes advantage of them.

"Covid-19 vaccines are available for everyone ages 12 and up," US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday at a White House briefing. "They are nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death -- meaning nearly every death due to Covid-19 is particularly tragic, because nearly every death, especially among adults, due to Covid-19 is at this point entirely preventable."

Those still dying from Covid-19 in the US are "overwhelmingly" unvaccinated, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN on Tuesday.

As of Tuesday morning, 65.5% of the adult population in the US has received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, according to the CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/healt...day/index.html

Another way to write the title could be: Those still dying from Covid-19 are mostly anti-vaxxers covidiot?

;;;;;;;;

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wasn't anti-vax before this. Measles, mumps, flu ok. Now, forget it. I will not take any vaccine for anything.

railbird

EOG Master
Help me out, Birdie. You would give your child the vaccine that has an observed higher rate of severe health consequences (and long term) than the rate of getting severely sick from Covid and it's not even Tony Homo. That is it is not a Tony Homo call. Help me understand why they would do this. Help me understand why they would take a needless risk. Punting analogy, Betting $100,000 to win $1 on Roger Federer to beat Mickey Mouse - taking the chance Roger will quit after the 1st round because he got sand in his pussy. Minus $100,000.
there are multiple easy cures for covid.- ivermeticn, hrdroxychloroquine-zpak steroid taper. vax side effects are permanent,. the true death count of covid is exaggerated by 10X. the vax death count is more of a slow kill, and understated by 10X.

railbird

EOG Master
WHO and CDC are both lowlife gloabal politicians, tand fake scientists. level of trust on them should be close to ZERO

there are multiple easy cures for covid.- ivermeticn, hrdroxychloroquine-zpak steroid taper.

factcheck-hydroxychloroquine-covid-

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2M70NL

vax side effects are permanent,.

LOL

the true death count of covid is exaggerated by 10X. the vax death count is more of a slow kill, and understated by 10X.

Undercounted actually:

Way more than that now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The truth will come out but it will be a painfully slow rollout because it will take time to discover and document the long term health consequences. Will go down in infamy as the greatest deliberate mass human tragedy ever. This is not even counting the psychological damage to kids. That's not good enough. They know this will happen and don't give a shit. By then we will have had the complete reset. Grouchy and Datsuck need to be punished now. Bill Gates needs to face his reckoning. The CDC and WHO need to be leveled. China needs to be made to heel. And all of their American spies and assets exposed and thanked for their participation execution style. I don't think any of that happens but we'll have a better idea after the Cyber Ninjas. It can start with Arizona.