Cleveland Indians...you're kidding me right?

After I missed bettingthose bastards at +650 that day they go and lose 3 straight games. The only saver is that Bo Sox are losing as well.

But how can the so called "golden" team lose two straight to Tampa Bay?

It is obvious the fix is in and MLB again want the Yankees and Red Sox to meet in post season, it is geting ridiculous. NIETHER of these teams is even that good, but they somehow get shuffled right to the tp of the standings every year.

As an organization I absolutely detest baseball. Phony as it can be, and allows it payers to do anything they want until they get caught, and then they deny the whole thing.

Teams like Cleveland DO NOT lose to Tampa Bay, especially at home, and especially when they were within a game of taking the lead in that division.

Red Sox will end up beating them by a game or something and that wil be that. Another made for TV series with the Yankees and the Red Sox. Then whoever wins that series sweeps whoever comes out of the National League because no one will be watching anymore.

What are you talking about bro. Yanks lost to Tampa about 13 times this season. Boston lost to Tampa bay also lately. You have to understand that Tampa is plays their A game against the top teams.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY WANT HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL TONIGHT I HAD THE OVER 9 RUNS:+signs9-1 TAMPA BAY IS DOING A GOOD JOB AS SPOILERS.I HOPE SWEET LOU ENDS UP HERE IN BOSTON WE NEED A MANAGER WITH SOME BALLS

4MOI,

I'm on that double AL east NOT play. Could have had Cleveland @ +260 to NOT make it this morning but mathematically it won't get me out, more of a partial hedge. Didn't touch it, wouldn't make sense. The dicey thing about wheeling Cleveland into the WON'T game is what if they sweep the White Sox and then Chicago got left out in the cold. 3 losers...

Tampa has one of the best, if not the best, records in the second half of baseball. Don't let the supposed "must win" teams fool you into betting inflated lines.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Wanti:

Well it seems as if you've got it all figured out. I don't understand why you are mad though, becasue you should be able to make many thousands of dollars by betting against Cleveland NOT making the playoffs. You should be doing backflips because, according to your own analysis, the fix is in.

I don't understand why you are so upset because you've just figured out a no lose proposition.

Psssssst...I was Fucking Around the other day...

Psssssst...I was Fucking Around the other day...

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>46963352-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>11:14am
27-Sep-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>4:05pm
28-Sep-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Future</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>MLB Futures - WILL THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFF (...</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+305</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>1,000.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>3,050.00</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=4></TD><TD class=accountText align=left colSpan=4>WILL THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFF (AL) ?
Will the Indians make the playoffs?
No </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
"It is obvious the fix is in and MLB again want the Yankees and Red Sox to meet in post season, it is geting ridiculous. "

Please tell me your kidding. I know I've questioned whether you have a clue or not but now youv'e lost it son.:+waving-5

stump

EOG Veteran
terrible 2 losses...

Tue night 1st and 3rd, down 1, Belliard hits into DP
wed night, top 8th , down 1-0, Aaron F'in Boone, can't get the bunt down with man on 2nd no outs,
then bottom 9th, leadoff man on, 0 outs, how do you not bunt him to second with Haffner and Martinez up - 2 shots for a single and tie at home. you guessed it, Perralta grounds into DP.

Well it could go both ways, if Bos loses and Cle loses they still tied, if Chi Sox win today they clinch. They up with 3 innings left.

So not out of realm of possibility for Chi to sit everyone and get swept in Cle. I am sure with a win today Chi WILL clinch. I am not sold on Either Bos or NYY. So if they go through the motions I like Cle to sweep them. I have a hard tie thinking Sox will sweep Yankees, especially since Yanks are not totally in.

Worst case is they (BoSox and Cle) have a one game play in game winner take all. Then the decisions begin.

Bottomline Cle has to win every game, and we won't worry about Bos and NYY.