Charles Barkley is not a problem gambler

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ok. Count to 662. Time howid long it takes. Then try to comprehend each # is a precinct of ballots that were organized, put in boxes, put on pallets, shrink wrapped, loaded on trucks and driven to a single location then unloaded, re-organized by precinct then counted and they did all of this on election night. I'm not going to give my opinion. I don't have to. That is what they say they did. And it is completely normal, no problem and the count was as tight as Lindsey Graham's pussy. Oh, and they also locked out any Republican poll watchers from observing - by force.

Good night.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Hotel Bellhops have a monicker for Scottie.....No Tippin Pippin....
NOTE: Just noticed Fairwarning posted similar comment yesterday. I can just imagine Pippen hanging out with Shaq and Spike Lee and their both ribbing him. "come on man....at least give the waitress a fiver"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinkyduck is a calm, poised, steady middle aged gentleman.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR ANY POLITICAL TALK! NONE!

JK - ANYONE who posts ANYTHING related to Politics - please BAN THEM FROM POSING IN THIS THREAD! We DO NOT WANT THAT HERE! (I am 100% sure there will be violators of this and I am 100% sure I know who they will be..........JK DUMP THEM WHEN THEY DO or we will kill this thread and find some place other than this forum to discuss thing!!!!!!!!!!)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me unconfuse you. It's not middle aged *apostrophe gentleman. It's middle-aged-gentleman. 1-1 becomes 0-1.

Heim

EOG Master
He's lost when it comes to college basketball. I think he spends a hour before he goes on air to eyeball everything and give his square opinion.

I bet books roll out the red carpet for him this time of year.

OTOH, Kenny Smith.....a little more prepared.