CFL 2022

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Should have trusted the early homework and taken Ottawa +11.5 real early but who knows with lots of offseason changes, anyways I'll jump in at half

2nd Half Ottawa +3.5 -106 2 units pinny

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This was one of Fezzik's picks, he uses several "friends" (bobano, lando, (I think)) dating back to the old Fezzik's place.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
No surprise they had a good defense last year and no offense and this year they have an offense, I just didn't trust them on the road against a decent team until they get reps. So I deserve to get middled between my 2nd Half bet and not getting in on the original double digit opening line.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Friday June 17 rematch from week 1

CFL Ottawa +6 -120 3 units bet365

Saturday June 18

CFL Hamilton Mline -129 2 units pinny

Sleepy

EOG Master
Would be nice if bookmaker and BOL put these lines up before Thursday morning.

Best I could get was Ottawa +2

I lose and of course all the touts win.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Unfortunately thats quite late in the week Sleepy. We are seeing much more line movement in recent years in the CFL compared to several years ago.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Unfortunately had to work a bunch through the game days this week but your indeed correct ZzyzxRoad, that was too many points for the Redblacks for the game yesterday, good observation.

choslamshe

EOG Master
GL Sharky - Number looks good considering how many key receivers are out. Jamal Morrow is going to see 25+ touches which is crazy for the CFL.

Only worry here is the propensity of Sasky, at home, to generate at least one ST/Def touchdown or plays to setup TDs. They are so tough at home...

GL

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks Choslamshe Wish I could get the 24 but its not an option unfortunately, we'll see how it plays out with the Covid protocol and injury report. I tried to stay ahead off any line moves but could certainly be wrong.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Dolegata starting for the Riders on Sunday at QB. No significant influence on the line at this point. Still see some 24's out there for the Green Machine TT

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Haven't liked anything real strong so far, but this one looks decent. I've tried to get ahead of games I liked and waited too long for injury or weather reports ..etc. so this time I'm jumping early thinking I might get the best of the line and best of the lineups so we'll see. Because Betregal has an agreement with the CFL I decided to open an account and bet max on the Under 24 Team Total for Sask. so regardless how this turns out thanks for the heads up Choslamshe. Add another 3 units Under 24 Saskatchewan Team Total at BetRegal

choslamshe

EOG Master
GL Sharky - I'll be in attendance tomorrow...

Quick note regarding Regal, their CFL player prop lines (I've noticed) can be pretty "soft" compared to prop books (i.e., Prizepicks). Regals Collaros passing yards last night were I believe about 25 less yards compared to Prizepicks. Both cashed with ease, but you'll likely find some juciness there. Schoen's receiving yards, considering the injuries, etc., was only 48.5 yards.

Cho

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
GL Sharky - I'll be in attendance tomorrow...

Quick note regarding Regal, their CFL player prop lines (I've noticed) can be pretty "soft" compared to prop books (i.e., Prizepicks). Regals Collaros passing yards last night were I believe about 25 less yards compared to Prizepicks. Both cashed with ease, but you'll likely find some juciness there. Schoen's receiving yards, considering the injuries, etc., was only 48.5 yards.

Cho
Have a great time at Mosaic Stadium, thanks for the information much appreciated and I'll be looking at CFL props which we never used to have access to in the past or was very limited to basic ones

ComptrBob

EOG Master
That's true Bob while the Team Totals not moving for a decent period of time

Hard to believe the Rider team total didn't move much.

Bizarre, Riders up 15-11 at the half. Stats: Riders 50 yds passing, 20 rush, 5 punts; Argos 218 pass, 81 rush, 1 punt. Wow.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Riders return an end of half FG attempt for a TD to take the lead. Toronto is sooooo stupid, not just on that idiotic play but their gameplan tonight.

Riders D should take over this game, as they already have begun

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Toronto 3 Turnovers leads to Sask 9 points and Toronto makes easily analyzed bad coaching decision(s) leading to missed FG to end the half. Can't make up the bad gameplanning on the road with a lead as Choslamshe mentions lol.

Halftime Toronto talk must have been interesting, "Look guys I f.... up the 1st half! Go get the 2nd half and bail me out!" haha no other way to put it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This reminds me of oddsmaker Kenny White saying he always started a total calculation with 14 points from special teams, from sources unknown. :)

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
That's an interesting statement by KW, have a ray of hope for the TT but the late mins in the CFL can drag on

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Yes that's the way I took it CB but clarification is always good. Somehow someone at another site thought I was on Sask Riders and took em so in my opinion I thought I was very clear I was taking the Sask Team Total Under 23.5 & 24 but I guess I wasn't clear enough

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ottawa hasn't won a game and Toronto is 1st in the East, both teams are getting some erratic play from both QBs. Toronto is last in the league in turnovers. I have to lean on the fact I think Ottawa will be able to get points regardless if they cover the spread or not so for that reason took

Ottawa Redblacks Team Total 20.5 Over -103 for 3 units

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Futures

Ottawa Redblacks TO REACH THE GREY CUP 25-1 2 units bet365
Ottawa Redblacks TO WIN THE GREY CUP 40-1 1 unit bet365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Adding one unit to a slightly better line after some patience

Ottawa Redblacks TO REACH THE GREY CUP 30-1 - 1 unit bet365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated