Carry on, Bruce

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If there was a new trial, McQuery would be destroyed on cross as would the main accuser. If the conviction was ever vacated, here wouldn't be a new trial.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Nothing happened sexual that night, here is the affidavit from the kid himself, before he lawyered up

1672075561418.png

Attachments

• 1672074600450.png
    1672074600450.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Bruce makes srome good points, I think Sandusky just showered naked but didnt have sex kind of like Joe Biden did with his daughter. Maybe Biden can pardon Jerry Sandusky so he can coach the Redskins or Dolphins

kane

EOG master
Imagine going through life defending a scumbag child rapist, how sick and twisted do you have to be to defend someone who raped young boys, you guys can all go fuck yourselves

blueline

EOG Master
I hope paterno had a painful and miserable death
I hope sandusky has a painful and miserable death
penn state should not even have a football program for at least a couple of generations

kane

EOG master
I hope paterno had a painful and miserable death
I hope sandusky has a painful and miserable death
penn state should not even have a football program for at least a couple of generations
Paterno's legacy is forever ruined, that's his ultimate punishment, Sandusky will die in prison, of course knowing how inmates feel about child rapists, we can hope one day one of them gets his hands on Sandusky and delivers some prison justice, but knowing that POS will die in prison is good enough for me

kane

EOG master
Your tellling me it makes sense that he waited 6 weeks to tell Paterno if he saw a sexual assualt ? lol , insanity

If you review one thing about the Penn State case, read the case proving the date of the shower incident was Dec 29th 2000

This piece of shit links to a site called "framingpaterno.com" and thinks that's proof Sandusky didn't rape those kids, LMAO. Sure, let's forget about all the reporting, let's forget about all the testimony during the trial, we'll ignore all the facts and believe a site called "framingpaterno.com", hey Bruce, go fuck yourself you scumbag piece of shit

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Paterno's legacy is forever ruined, that's his ultimate punishment, Sandusky will die in prison, of course knowing how inmates feel about child rapists, we can hope one day one of them gets his hands on Sandusky and delivers some prison justice, but knowing that POS will die in prison is good enough for me

Your wishes will be granted thanks to John Ziegler being the goofy face of Sandusky's attempt at redemption. Andy Dufresne would have gotten caught and beaten to a vegetable pulp by the head prison guard if Ziegler was his friend with benefits instead of Mobile Freeman.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think the red head caught Sandusky raping the kid. More likely boundary crossing inappropriate. And I don't know if Sandusky crossed the line with any of the others. What is not in doubt was the trial was a rigged farce and once again the media played a supporting script role. I don't give a fuck who, what, when, where, why. I am sick of the same people pulling the same stunt. And I don't give a fuck which stunt it is that they get their comeuppance. Sadly, that seems unlikely so it will continue.

kane

EOG master
the trial was a rigged farce
Shocking you would think something is rigged, of all the things that get you upset I have no idea why you would insist on defending a child rapist, but that's why you're a fucking kook, imagine going through life defending a man who raped young boys, you guys are all sick and twisted. Your hero Sandusky will die in prison, deal with it

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
This piece of shit links to a site called "framingpaterno.com" and thinks that's proof Sandusky didn't rape those kids, LMAO. Sure, let's forget about all the reporting, let's forget about all the testimony during the trial, we'll ignore all the facts and believe a site called "framingpaterno.com", hey Bruce, go fuck yourself you scumbag piece of shit
Someone Wake me when he says something intelligent
Enough time has gone by that you would think people could have a fact based discussion . This didn’t happen yesterday

You said “ let’s ignore all the facts “
I say , right back at ya

kane

EOG master
Someone Wake me when he says something intelligent
Enough time has gone by that you would think people could have a fact based discussion . This didn’t happen yesterday

You said “ let’s ignore all the facts “
I say , right back at ya
Facts from where? a site called framingpaterno.com is where you want to get facts? GTFOH, the scumbag had a fair trial and was found guilty. Sorry, but your child rapist hero will die in prison, and that's exactly what he deserves

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Fantastic discussion regarding Franco’s podcast , with Graham Spanier , Ralph Cipriano , Dick Anderson , and John Snedden
( No John Ziegler on this one ! )

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Jerry Sandusky’s defense team has just made a rather explosive filing in Pennsylvania court, which, in a rational world, would be big news. The “Dr. Barden Report” tears apart the entire case against Sandusky and concludes that it could well be the biggest injustice in the history of the state

Does Justice Matter for Everyone? John Ziegler's Insight in "With the Benefit of Hindsight"​

1674322757241.png

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
“Jerry Sandusky may well be the “victim of one of the most improper, corrupt, falsely investigated and improperly, negligently tried cases in U.S. history.”

Expert witness in Penn State case torches PA's 'Culture of Corruption​

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I agree. But John Ziegler thinks the same people conducted a free and fair election in 2020 so he is to be dismissed violently.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
A lot of money changes hands when rogue prosecutors convict innocent people of sex crimes against children
And these dirty prosecutors also get political brownie points
While they couldn’t care less about justice and truth
I hope this isn’t what happened here

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
A lot of money changes hands when rogue prosecutors convict innocent people of sex crimes against children
And these dirty prosecutors also get political brownie points
While they couldn’t care less about justice and truth
I hope this isn’t what happened here

About 120 million ! No vetting

" repressed memeory " becomes very clear for that kind of cash

homie1975

EOG Addicted
bob costas: "are you sexually attracted to young boys?"

sandusky: pauses, then repeats the question back.

uhmmm, jerry, the answer should be an emphatic "NO, i am NOT sexually attracted to young boys"