Bronny James....

Heim

EOG Master
Bronny is the only top 100 recruit not to have committed yet.

I wonder if he's heading to the G League or that Elite league to get better prepared for NBA

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Lebron and bronny will play in vegas for the new expansion team.

Bronny gets drafted 2nd rd. James signs for the vet min with a backdoor agreement that he gets a piece of the vegas team after he retires at the current rate now.

James plays one year.

Retires.

Bronny rides the bench for the rest of his career.

The media hype for bronny is clearly being bought for by his dad.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lebron and bronny will play in vegas for the new expansion team.

Bronny gets drafted 2nd rd. James signs for the vet min with a backdoor agreement that he gets a piece of the vegas team after he retires at the current rate now.

James plays one year.

Retires.

Bronny rides the bench for the rest of his career.

The media hype for bronny is clearly being bought for by his dad.

From all I have seen and heard he might go 1st round. Seriously

Heim

EOG Master
He has a nice shot.....if he had his dad's size he'd be a monster. 6' 3" with a nice shot are a dime a dozen.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He has a nice shot.....if he had his dad's size he'd be a monster. 6' 3" with a nice shot are a dime a dozen.

Seems right. I don't cee anything special. If he wasn't Lebron's son, solid prospect. But nothing indicates he will be an elite player. But hey, at least he's not a fruitcake like Isiah and Magic's kids.

railbird

EOG Master
Seems right. I don't cee anything special. If he wasn't Lebron's son, solid prospect. But nothing indicates he will be an elite player. But hey, at least he's not a fruitcake like Isiah and Magic's kids.
or a tranny like duane wade son