Brady

Heim

EOG Master
He's taking a leave of absence.

I wonder if the rumors about trouble in paradise with Giselle is true.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Brady plans to rejoin the Bucs after Tampa Bay's game in Nashville this Saturday.

Kyle Trask, Brady's so-called heir apparent, struggled at home against the Dolphins in Week 1 of the 2022 preseason.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
it helped that all 3 of the playoff wins they faced injured qbs

We beat a 3rd stringer in Washington, then caught Brees when he could barely throw a football.

Did beat Rodgers in GB but Brady threw 3 picks in the 2H of that game yet still won!??

And then of course the SB win where the defense absolutely dominated Mahomes and the Chiefs from start to finish.

Not going quite as far as RB but for sure 90% of the starting QB's would have won a ring that last one in Tampa.

The defense carried the load and drug the offense and Tom Brady along for the ride.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I like Brady and think he's had the best career of any QB in the history of the game.

That said his post-season play to get ring #7 was far from being the dominant reason the Bucs win.

A young defense came of age at just the right time and kicked ass for that SB run.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I like Brady and think he's had the best career of any QB in the history of the game.

That said his post-season play to get ring #7 was far from being the dominant reason the Bucs win.

A young defense came of age at just the right time and kicked ass for that SB run.
True, but teams/players play better when they know they have backup on the other side, they know all they have to do is play hard and brady will win the game. It's gotta be depressing when you're on a great defense on a team with a shitty QB.

railbird

EOG Master
We beat a 3rd stringer in Washington, then caught Brees when he could barely throw a football.

Did beat Rodgers in GB but Brady threw 3 picks in the 2H of that game yet still won!??

And then of course the SB win where the defense absolutely dominated Mahomes and the Chiefs from start to finish.

Not going quite as far as RB but for sure 90% of the starting QB's would have won a ring that last one in Tampa.

The defense carried the load and drug the offense and Tom Brady along for the ride.
mahomes was also badly injured, played on 1 leg and couldnt move

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
True, but teams/players play better when they know they have backup on the other side, they know all they have to do is play hard and brady will win the game. It's gotta be depressing when you're on a great defense on a team with a shitty QB.
Eh, I don't know about that. In fact most great defenses I remember had average (at best) QB, the 85 Bears for example.

And even down here in Tampa when we had that dominant defense (Sapp, Brooks, Rice, Lynch, Barber) they never had any kind of offense or QB, it was Dilfer or Sean King mostly.

The defense had a saying, get us 16 points and we'll get the win.

I don't think a great defense will be held back by lack of great QB or anything else on the offensive side of the ball.

Heim

EOG Master
TBay must be praying Gisele doesn't make Brady re-retire. Trask might be one of the worst backups in football.

Yes, the rumor is problems with Gisele again like 2018.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
TBay must be praying Gisele doesn't make Brady re-retire. Trask might be one of the worst backups in football.

Yes, the rumor is problems with Gisele again like 2018.

Gisele is the least attractive of all of her sisters and it's really not even close

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't believe Dana either.

Gruden would be about the last coach in the game to nix a deal for a couple aged stars of yesteryear.......

Man he loved bringing in old guys.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Dana white doesn't own any of the raiders does he?

It's a little rich claiming the guys who run the team didn't agree with him, therefore they scuttled a deal, lol.

Yeah, hard to grasp how or why Dana would be putting together a blockbuster deal like this.

Of course if Joe Rogan is Chief Medical Officer on the side I guess this could be true too. :)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brady is the GOAT but every single thing points to this season being a train wreck for him and the Bucs. He made a mistake coming back last year but managed to have a decent result. This time indecent.

Peyton's experience was the exact opposite. he'd make magic happen on offense, and then Jason David or some other 5'8" terrible corner playing jump ball with 6'4" receivers would allow a 60yd touchdown, or the D would let 265 yds rushing, putting him back to square one, hoping at some point the defense would get lucky and get a stop.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
If the rumors are true about a separation between Gisele and him, it has to affect his performance going forward.

railbird

EOG Master
Brady is the GOAT but every single thing points to this season being a train wreck for him and the Bucs. He made a mistake coming back last year but managed to have a decent result. This time indecent.
dan marino much better than tommy

Reactions: E$

mr merlin

EOG Master
If the rumors are true about a separation between Gisele and him, it has to affect his performance going forward.
If true it might make him better. i think most people expect a week 1 win vs dallas, if tampa loses obviously that's very bad, if they should win easy or if brady has a big day the separation talk will die down.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All the Brady's not really that good BS should have ended when he won at tampa, they were terrible before him and really, really good with him, even last year they almost got to the championship game and would have if they had stopped the rams on that fluky last second drive - they get to OT they win , they could then have beat SF and been in the super bowl again.