BITCOIN TOTALLY SCREWED..GET OUT NOW!!!

MrTop

EOG Master
FTX attorneys said it could reopen. .. I am thinking a catchy line to get people to join.... The water is warm come on in

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
FTX attorneys said it could reopen. .. I am thinking a catchy line to get people to join.... The water is warm come on in

I was thinking either of these 2 options:

"For those who like getting fucked in their ass without any lube - we are just what you are looking for!"
OR
"You can give your money to us OR give it to the last POTUS and line his pocketbook - either way you are throwing your money away"

MrTop

EOG Master
Holy fuck, I knew the Bitcoin ponzi was going to blow up soon, just had no idea it would be this quick

Price is off a STAGGERING 85% since Dec 2017 highs, Hope no one on here got sucked into this scam

$3,527.31
BITCOIN PRICE

−$2,889.49
SINCE LAST MONTH (USD)

−45.03%
SINCE LAST MONTH (%)

he is flipping burgers at dennys now

Now, Grayscale is the entity that manages the GBTC, that's the Grayscale Bitcoin investment trust, one of the few in the world only available to private subscribers. It's a closed-end fund. They've wanted to convert it to an ETF, so they can get retail investors.

And they were the ones who filed the lawsuit and they won with respect to the SEC. They beat the SEC. But it's not clear if they're going to be among these first movers.

But as far as the date, we're looking at January 10-- January 5 to January 10. There are two different offices within the SEC that have to clear this, two different Congressional laws at work. You have the 1934 Securities and Exchange Act and you also have the 1933 Securities Act. And paperwork was just filed by BlackRock.

And that information you were talking about, the seed investor. Who's investing in this ETF that hasn't been launched yet? Well, a seed investor. This is how you start the process.

And so we, kind of, knew that already. It already leaked out. But this is confirmation and just another incremental step, more incremental knowledge that this is going to happen and happen soon early January.
Looks like approval in January.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
48K NEXT RESISTENCE ON BITCOIN....................................you guys want volatility ? ........watch AKT , ....it's a AI ( artificial intelligence ) CRYPTO........CRAZY RISKY, but likely will run in this environment.

Akash Network
AKT............$ 1.75​

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
THIS PART OF CRYPTO AI IS VERY RISKY , GENTLEMEN.........but you need to be watching...https://coinmarketcap.com/view/ai-big-data/

48K NEXT RESISTENCE ON BITCOIN....................................you guys want volatility ? ........watch AKT , ....it's a AI ( artificial intelligence ) CRYPTO........CRAZY RISKY, but likely will run in this environment.

Akash Network​

AKT............$ 1.75​

Definitely a sector that Could hit this run. Bought the AI cryptos when the ChatGPT talk got big. Jumped out of almost everything except for BTC and ETH. When Alt Seaosn hits I'll be back in the AI sector looking for the new tokens that haven't had a huge run yet.

NowshesmyRuca said:
Are you going to go as far recommended which ones and why?
GRT
FET
OCEAN
AGIX
RLC
VIDT