Bitcoin Sucker's Rally in full swing

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Word to the wise. Get your money out of BTC NOW! This sucker's rally won't and can't last.

US gov HATES bitcoin and will suck in unsuspecting persons just like with FTX so watch out

That is all

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Oh are there going to be some empty bags in the near future.

When the market crashes and people get margin called they are going to get their money out of the crypto space fast. Or if they are really gambling and are leveraged into crypto.....oh man the pain with be maxed out.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I give everfresh some credit this is the first time he has come in after a strong run near a short time peak, and screamed get out.
Granted all are up so much from getting in at his calling the low of the markets so many times including get out at 16,800 less than 3 months ago. lol.

will be interesting is everfresh get out at 28,000 will show a smart move profit or not over the next 3-6 months.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Word to the wise. Get your money out of BTC NOW! This sucker's rally won't and can't last.

US gov HATES bitcoin and will suck in unsuspecting persons just like with FTX so watch out

That is all
Remember when you were saying this at $600?

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Remember when you were saying this at $600?
My central thesis has always been that a( BTC is too volatile to trade and b) if you make money, get it out. Yes I said to sell at 600, so if you bought at 60 you would have made 10x using this approach.

Gamblers always have their noses pressed onto the rear view mirror

that is all

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I give everfresh some credit this is the first time he has come in after a strong run near a short time peak, and screamed get out.
Granted all are up so much from getting in at his calling the low of the markets so many times including get out at 16,800 less than 3 months ago. lol.

will be interesting is everfresh get out at 28,000 will show a smart move profit or not over the next 3-6 months.

WOW EVERFRESH its one thing when things bottom out on BTC and then you come in and say get out. your up against it at that point. And it goes up of course so many times. and you have done that over 12 times. wrong every time.

But a new skill you have now, you have never done this one but wow... telling people to get out during a nice solid up trend. and .... wait for it... BTC goes up another 15% in less than a month. incredible. Thanks for the free money again.